Zone1 Kamala Harris Says That You Can Support Abortion and Be A Christian

But the man was not an innocent person. He was a criminal. So it has to be an example of a lawful execution. Which has nothing to do with Christianity.
He was a criminal because he worked on Saturday. If no Jew in Israel worked on Saturday, Palestinian terrorists would take over.

If those who oppose abortion really were pro life they would be in favor of universal health coverage. This would reduce infant mortality and the number of women who die in childbirth. They seldom are, however.

If those who oppose abortion really were pro life they would be in favor of universal health coverage. This would reduce infant mortality and the number of women who die in childbirth. They seldom are, however.
what a lie you've been fed

Conservatives want wise health care... not politically-motivated, sky high health care and health care that makes no sense (obummercare) and raises taxes and etc...

I know that unless you're name is Jesus Christ then both you and Adam are sinners.
oh wow... what a revelation! Do ya think??

Who said otherwise?

I will struggle with venial sins to the day I die like everyone else.. but I have managed to ditch a few, maybe more than most people do. And the sins I now commit are nothing compared to .. I dunno... promoting abortion?

what a lie you've been fed

Conservatives want wise health care... not politically-motivated, sky high health care and health care that makes no sense (obummercare) and raises taxes and etc...
Conservatives think that if you cannot afford health care you should die in the street.

oh wow... what a revelation! Do ya think??

Who said otherwise?

I will struggle with venial sins to the day I die like everyone else.. but I have managed to ditch a few, maybe more than most people do. And the sins I now commit are nothing compared to .. I dunno... promoting abortion?

I don't really know what you're on about because a sin is a sin.

In 2020 54.4% of jobs in the United States had health insurance as an employment benefit.

Employment-based health insurance U.S. share 1987-2020 | Statista.

Lower income people are less likely to receive health insurance at work than better paid people. Because of their lower incomes they are less able to pay for health insurance out of their pay checks. So, how do conservatives think the health needs of lower income people should be financed?
I think we should set up almost-free clinics for lower-income, and they can see a doctor for a low fee - say $5 or $10. These clinics were all over NYC in the 30s and 40s, and that’s how my poor parents and their siblings and parents got medical care when they were kids.

For the major catastrophes, the government can subsidize a major medical policy.

Much better than disrupting the entire system and having Obamacare where middle-class people could no longer afford health insurance.

He was a criminal because he worked on Saturday. If no Jew in Israel worked on Saturday, Palestinian terrorists would take over.
Yup. The Arabs strike on Jewish holy days. Yom Kippur War, 1972. The Jewish boys fought on an empty stomach, and even in a weakened state, won against them.

No. End the welfare state, end all government involvement in healthcare altogether, and ban abortion.

Conservatives think that if you cannot afford health care you should die in the street.

SHOULD? No.

Could you if no one is willing to provide voluntary charity to you? Maybe.

But that would be better than taxpayer-funded coerced charity.

The Bible makes a distinction btwn big and not so big sins

mortal sin is referred to in the Bible as a sin unto death

venial as a sin not unto death

You're nuts sins are sins. One sin doesn't have worth more than the other one except the unforgivable sin.

In 2020 54.4% of jobs in the United States had health insurance as an employment benefit.

Employment-based health insurance U.S. share 1987-2020 | Statista.

Lower income people are less likely to receive health insurance at work than better paid people. Because of their lower incomes they are less able to pay for health insurance out of their pay checks. So, how do conservatives think the health needs of lower income people should be financed?
I cannot speak for Congresspersons. And frankly, I don't know a lot about the new obummercare policies.. don't want to

But what I do know is that if a person cannot afford care, and has an urgent problem, he is not rejected at a hospital

Forum List

Back