Zone1 Kamala Harris Says That You Can Support Abortion and Be A Christian

not at all true

If you define the word Christian, it means Follower of Christ

and Christ obeyed and taught everyone to obey the 10 Commandments. He referred more than once to t he Old Testament writings. . which of course include Thou shalt not murder

You cannot set God's moral law aside to follow after merely human opinions and political views.

This kind of confusion is what happens when people go astray from the ORIGINAL Church Christ founded... all these different denominations, all teaching different doctrines.. doctrines of demons, as the Word refers to them.. (mess)
To be a Christian requires two beliefs. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Believe that he died for our sins and was resurrected. That's all. Can you be a Christian and not follow Christ? Yes. Just a terrible Christian who will be judged on your moral sins.

What she's actually saying here is that I can make up stuff even about the Bible to get my own way.

What has Harris been right about?

she smiles or looks happy all the time :dunno:

I can barely smile when there is something to smile about... which there isn't these days so why is she smiling all the time?

guess she is happy about criminals and deadly narcotics crossing the border and babies are still being murdered brutally in the womb and now nearly all Americans who don't believe the right way are going to be harrassed and thugged by the irs.. but she won't be because she believes the "right way" so.. guess that's why she looks happy all the time...

Other than that, she does nothing "right" and she doesn't even do that right..

she's "Baptist"

All Baptists I have ever met supported... WHODA thunk it? the Bible.. which includes thou shalt not murder.

Let's face it, people give up Jesus when they enter the Sewer (used 2b called Swamp)

:dev3:

Apparently He didn't make everyone too smart....

He did it's just that not everybody wants to use the brain that He gave them.

Nothing that I can recall.

great post

Jesus said Go and sin no more

not Go and try not to sin but if you do, no problem because I want you to be "free" as you define such

True, but the problem is that Jesus is the only person who never sinned.

To be a Christian requires two beliefs. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Believe that he died for our sins and was resurrected. That's all. Can you be a Christian and not follow Christ? Yes. Just a terrible Christian who will be judged on your moral sins.
doesn't make sense

you either follow Christ or you don't. Yes, a lot of times Christians fall away to some extent and do things they shouldn't but they get right back on the treadmill again and try to do better. Those who just stay on the ground are not true Christians... just people who want to do what they want but try to convince themselves they don't have to change to get to Heaven.. NOT true.. We all have to first of all give up mortal sin, then work on the venial ones. and don't try to say there is no difference. The Bible talks about sins that are "unto death" and sins that are not

The Bible, like the Constitution, does not mention abortion.
It doesn't mention a lot of things. Catholics do not do sola scriptura (Bible alone)

Catholics accept all of traditional Christianity from Day One of Christ being born to.. today. Obviously, it was not all written down. And even the written down parts didn't come along in the form we have today (the Bible) until the printing press was invented in 1440. What.. no christianity until 1440? Please

Tradition was always there, though, which is one reason I am Catholic. There are a ton of others

That said, abortion IS in the Bible

Thou shalt not commit murder

Then there's that thing in the OT wherein the Law of God said that if an unborn child dies when someone strikes its mother.. can't recall verbatim but the gist of it was that all human lives are equal in value to God

doesn't make sense

you either follow Christ or you don't. Yes, a lot of times Christians fall away to sthere ome extent and do things they shouldn't but they get right back on the treadmill again and try to do better. Those who just stay on the ground are not true Christians... just people who want to do what they want but try to convince themselves they don't have to change to get to Heaven.. NOT true.. We all have to first of all give up mortal sin, then work on the venial ones. and don't try to say there is no difference. The Bible talks about sins that are "unto death" and sins that are not

There are people who are terrible Christians.

He did it's just that not everybody wants to use the brain that He gave them.

Nothing that I can recall.

True, but the problem is that Jesus is the only person who never sinned.
not true..

It IS possible to go a day without sinning.. and it is especially true we can go a LONGER time without sinning mortally. I've been without mortal sin for many years.

The venial ones are always with us.. Its possisble Jesus meant Go and commit no mortal sins like adultery, the sin she was caught doing.. I don't know.. That's why we need a CHURCH to interpret t he Bible.. The Bible alone.. ha ha.. we see what happens then.. Everyone becomes his own priest and bishop and pope... chaos ensues

The Bible mentions murder of the innocent. The constitution has no interest in matters like this. It is left to the states.
Numbers 15:33-36
And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
Is this supposed to be an example of what? Murder of an innocent person? It sure looks like an execution that has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity. What is it that you are trying to say?

Yeh, God knew how to get rid of evil (leading others to sin, etc)

Nowadays it's the exact opposite, all manner of disgusting evil and blasphemy is tolerated... and then that toleration leads to more and more evil until living a good life as God desires is seen as abnormal rather than what is abnormal looking abnormal

huh? Are u saying the States can disregard the US Constitution?

since when?
The Constitution is a document of limitation. It constrains the government leaving matters to the states. Abortion, not being mentioned in the Constitution is left to the states.

Is this supposed to be an example of what? Murder of an innocent person? It sure looks like an execution that has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity. What is it that you are trying to say?
Yes. That is what it is an example of.

not true..

It IS possible to go a day without sinning.. and it is especially true we can go a LONGER time without sinning mortally. I've been without mortal sin for many years.

yeah-right.jpg

Forum List

Back