Kamala Harris Signs On As Co-Sponsor Of Green New Deal

On climate change.
makes me wonder how the leftists will stop Pangaea Ultima.

i mean, we must keep things exactly as they are today, or were 10 years ago, or whatever time period suits their ever changing story and mood cause they FEELZ, so when the earth keeps doing what it does and has done for billions of years, we've finally gotten arrogant enough to think we can stop and/or control it.

what's next? drilling steel pipes into the ground to keep Pangaea Ultima from happening cause mankind is making plates shift?

Anyone backing that crap won't make it to the Presidency.

Kamela Harris included. What a couple of dingbats to even suggest that green crap.

Good on Kamala.This is where the job growth is going to be

i still want to know who's going to pay to rebuild my house and where i'll stay in the meantime.

hell, it would take a lifetime for us to simply paint all the buildings in america, much less rebuild them.

Anyone backing that crap won't make it to the Presidency.

Kamela Harris included. What a couple of dingbats to even suggest that green crap.
Did you look at their following at election ?

In Uhmerrykuh the voters eventually get what they want.

rcupration-dobjets-divers-sur-une-dcharge-prs-de-managua-en-septembre-picture-id851675652

i still want to know who's going to pay to rebuild my house and where i'll stay in the meantime.

hell, it would take a lifetime for us to simply paint all the buildings in america, much less rebuild them.

Her bullshit would bankrupt the country and neither she nor Harris are able to figure that out.

What a couple of empty suits.

Her bullshit would bankrupt the country and neither she nor Harris are able to figure that out.

What a couple of empty suits.
they'll just tax the "rich" at 200% and call it genius.

Minor details on who’ll pay to rebuild every building in America.

Maybe all those 200 million who lost their jobs because cars are outlawed.

lord knows the entire airline industry is now needing retraining.

Going to be 200 million attending classes on coding.

Going to be 200 million attending classes on coding.
few hundred thousand more trying to figure out how to lay train tracks down on ocean waves.

THE SPIKES WON'T HOLD!!!!

How to kill a Presidential campaign instantly - tell Americans all cars, cows and planes will be outlawed and every single building in America must be retrofitted with the latest weather insulation in ten years and go another $4T in debt to do it.

BWAHAHA! Kamala Harris signs on to co-sponsor AOC's Green New Deal and even Lefties think she's out of her ever-loving MIND
I used to consider AOC undereducated, after reading her proposed legislation I consider her and anyone backing it mentally ill. Considering that it would require an area larger then California to be completely taken over by solar and wind farms to come close to supplying our current electrical needs then add in electric cars and trains. Add in cloudy days or no wind you have major brown outs.

Building rail lines to out of the way places would be a permitting nightmare. In some areas it would be an ecological disaster. Steel production without greenhouse gasses? Guaranteed jobs? Living wage? Rebuilding buildings?

Can they understand 40 Trillion dollar federal debt? We have people on here every day complaining that Trump went over 1 Trillion. This thing would blow 44 out of the water.

If I did not know better I would think that someone had written this thing as a joke or to try and sabotage the Democrat party. Anyone backing this can kis their public life good bye.

How to kill a Presidential campaign instantly - tell Americans all cars, cows and planes will be outlawed and every single building in America must be retrofitted with the latest weather insulation in ten years and go another $4T in debt to do it.

BWAHAHA! Kamala Harris signs on to co-sponsor AOC's Green New Deal and even Lefties think she's out of her ever-loving MIND
I used to consider AOC undereducated, after reading her proposed legislation I consider her and anyone backing it mentally ill. Considering that it would require an area larger then California to be completely taken over by solar and wind farms to come close to supplying our current electrical needs then add in electric cars and trains. Add in cloudy days or no wind you have major brown outs.

Building rail lines to out of the way places would be a permitting nightmare. In some areas it would be an ecological disaster. Steel production without greenhouse gasses? Guaranteed jobs? Living wage? Rebuilding buildings?

Can they understand 40 Trillion dollar federal debt? We have people on here every day complaining that Trump went over 1 Trillion. This thing would blow 44 out of the water.

If I did not know better I would think that someone had written this thing as a joke or to try and sabotage the Democrat party. Anyone backing this can kis their public life good bye.
I have no doubt that AOC is a Republican plant.

Well thats two pages of idiotic comments...

Climate change: IPCC report warns rapid changes needed to stem catastrophic global warming - CNN

UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - wrote this report...

Now can you please post your thesis and research material to refute this body and every major scientific body in the world....

Go on... I give you a chance give us Peer Reviewed Paper from a Scientist with his/her reputation still intact which supports your position... No conspiracy theory crap, hard facts...
No Jimmy John said this once and it didn't happen therefore everything is crap.. That is not science.....

Well thats two pages of idiotic comments...

Climate change: IPCC report warns rapid changes needed to stem catastrophic global warming - CNN

UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - wrote this report...

Now can you please post your thesis and research material to refute this body and every major scientific body in the world....

Go on... I give you a chance give us Peer Reviewed Paper from a Scientist with his/her reputation still intact which supports your position... No conspiracy theory crap, hard facts...
No Jimmy John said this once and it didn't happen therefore everything is crap.. That is not science.....
Quoting the UN supports the OP.

Forum List

Back