🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Lol
Conservatives/libertarians see Trump as a means to an end, You are obviously a Clinton supporter

The only thing that Trump is a means to is a larger Fed Govt, more interference in our lives and far more debt....all the things that you lay awake at night dream about.
Lol
There are less people employed by the federal government under Trump than previous presidents... That is a good thing

If it were true, it would be a good thing...sadly it is just one more talking point you parrot..

View attachment 242452
Analysis | The Daily 202: Trump has no nominees for 245 important jobs, including an ambassador to South Korea

This is a very good thing

your list is more than a year old..and incorrect as of now...

List of ambassadors of the United States to South Korea - Wikipedia
Not a whole lot...
Still it’s a good thing, high level federal government employees are nothing but corrupt.

You guys must be awfully desperate to try one of these old sexist lines of attack. What this says about you is that you are scared, that you cannot be an adult male, and more importantly, that you do not have the intellectual chops to go up against Harris.
She'd eat any of these guys alive. It's a pretty low campaign tactic.

I'm a big fan of old-style debates. All contestants restricted to remaining behind a podium. Nobody is permitted to speak out of turn. Everyone must speak on the topic presented. Rebuttals are permitted on another participant's assertions, but on topic, not calling that person a bad name.

Not a whole lot...
Still it’s a good thing, high level federal government employees are nothing but corrupt.

that does seem to be the case, the higher up the more power and the more corrupt

Using sex to advance your career is what makes it work for people like harvey weinstein.

What about the people that deserved those jobs that Harris got? What about the next poor woman that had to ask Willie Brown for a job?
How many women working for Trump have “advanced their careers”

If there were any, we'd know about them already. President Trump has had 3 successful marriages, all 3 of the broads he got hitched to were successful in their own rights long before they met the Donald.
And three cases of Trump cheating on wives...Wow, like adultery is adultery no matter how you try to twist it to where the adulter Trump looks swell doing it.

His failed marriages are to his discredit.

Harris prostituting herself should be to hers.
Still after Trump getting to be president set the bar lower so you can't bitch about one affair and ignore another's..

Nope. Both are still valid complaints.

AND, sexual harassment is the crisis of the day, according to the media and pop culture. Sooooo

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

Look at those slaves laughing.
Just tears you little fascist heart doesn't it?

What about the people that wanted those jobs, but were not sucking the Mayor's dick?

What about the next woman that had to ask for a job from the Mayor?

Do they count?
It's an alleged affair yet you act they she is already guilty....Judgmental much?

Yes, I am.

Especially of people that support sexual harassment.
Who is being sexually harassed?

Tit for Tat is a form of sexual harassment.

That this woman was happy to play, does not change the fact that she is supporting the system..

You guys must be awfully desperate to try one of these old sexist lines of attack. What this says about you is that you are scared, that you cannot be an adult male, and more importantly, that you do not have the intellectual chops to go up against Harris.
She'd eat any of these guys alive. It's a pretty low campaign tactic.

I'm a big fan of old-style debates. All contestants restricted to remaining behind a podium. Nobody is permitted to speak out of turn. Everyone must speak on the topic presented. Rebuttals are permitted on another participant's assertions, but on topic, not calling that person a bad name.
That's a dirty, unfair accusation. She had the affair; he had been separated from his wife for ages when it happened. This is the reality:
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-...arried-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/
Like I said a female slick Willy... with an willie
Considering your personality, I'm not really surprised that any relationship to you means nothing but what can be bought from a cheap whore. There is actually quite a lot more to a relationship than a blow job for most people, though, Rustic.
Only fools think career politicians are decent people in any way...
Dismissing all of our elected leaders as "indecent" is a nihilistic attitude that never got anyone anywhere. But it lets one off the hook for having to make any intelligent decisions based on facts.

So Harris was only 34 and the mayor was 64.
He must have had something she REALLY wanted. And it wasn't 'BBC'.
Talk about 'blowing your way to the top!
I'm sure millions of 'feminists' are REALLY impressed with Harris! NOT!
She sold herself to get the jump on other women.

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

Look at those slaves laughing.
Sucked and fucked her way up the DNC Corporate Ladder.

Fucking Catholic hating pig

Hopefully other women can be inspired by Kamala's story and suck and fuck guys who can help their career

Then later, when they've had their success, and made their money, they can go back, join the "metoo" movement and sue the guy, or "bring him to justice". Not saying what that scumbag Harvey Weinstein and others like him did was right.

Kamala must be one of those REAL feminists who slept with powerful men, to further her career.

Similar to Lizzy Warren, who lied about her ancestry to get accepted into a prestigious university.

Not to be sexist, we must include O. He lied about his nationality, to do as Lizzy did.

How did Warren lie when the test said she was truthful?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Kamala must be one of those REAL feminists who slept with powerful men, to further her career.

Similar to Lizzy Warren, who lied about her ancestry to get accepted into a prestigious university.

Not to be sexist, we must include O. He lied about his nationality, to do as Lizzy did.

How did Warren lie when the test said she was truthful?

Are you really that fucking stupid?
LOL. You just exposed yourself as uninformed, with that post.

Democrats won’t care because they have no morals. They only consider morals to be used as weapons against those who have morals.
In fact, immorality enhances Democrat candidates’ images for democrats.
Ask Bill Clinton.

So.....She fucked her way to the top. Like Pelosi and Hillary.

Democrats won’t care because they have no morals. They only consider morals to be used as weapons against those who have morals.
In fact, immorality enhances Democrat candidates’ images for democrats.
Ask Bill Clinton.

Democrats' morals are always fungible for political power.

Forum List

Back