🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

And St Trumpy admitted to grabbing pussy.
Of a presidential candidate? It probably won't make much difference to leftist voters but in a presidential race
with a clown car of democrat candidates the news that Kamala Harris got her start in politics by sleeping with Slick Willie Brown may not sit too well with them and it may cause them to look elsewhere.

It certainly raises questions about her competency and her achievements.

The black slut is making her victims speech right now.

Did you know that slut along with all of the democrat scumbag voters still believe Trump put kids in cages? She actually referred to picture taken from their negro marxist administration.

Not kidding. Of course the black slut brought up Charlottesville to make sure their dumb black voters don't feel free.

Fucking black slut.

You have to wonder what acrimonious machinations are causing Willie Brown to come forward now this information.
This is surely being done on behalf of one of the other democrat clown car candidates. I wonder which one has Willie Brown's ear on this one.

Kamala must be one of those REAL feminists who slept with powerful men, to further her career.

Similar to Lizzy Warren, who lied about her ancestry to get accepted into a prestigious university.

Not to be sexist, we must include O. He lied about his nationality, to do as Lizzy did.

How did Warren lie when the test said she was truthful?

Are you really that fucking stupid?
Lizzy Cheekbones has no Indian blood, shes another Stolen Valor democrat

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

Look at those slaves laughing.
Are you suggesting Harris' main qualification for office is that she gives good head? If Bill Clinton had known that she might have been his VP.

Q. Kamaka, what's your position on men who use their political position to take advantage of young women?

A. Usually on my knees under his desk. Next question

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

And? We have seen where the bar is now...and this isn't even coming close to crossing it.

Watch Liberal/Progressive heads explode after they've been denying it constantly. lol!
Trust me. They won't care. I myself really don't care all that much. What I do know is they are disgusting human beings.

No, not the first woman to swallow a load to get to the top.

What concerns me for that negro mayor is he could not have been all of that. If you are doing your duty, and pleasing that booty, they will not get resentful and weird towards you later. However, if you are not doing your manly duty, well they will be the type to have you arrested later on.
There's our irony, right there. :71:

A Presidential candidate having an affair?

I am shocked!

Sounds like more of a prostitution thing, or at least "Sexual harassment".
Let’s leave Melania out if it

Using sex to advance your career is what makes it work for people like harvey weinstein.

What about the people that deserved those jobs that Harris got? What about the next poor woman that had to ask Willie Brown for a job?
How many women working for Trump have “advanced their careers”

If there were any, we'd know about them already. President Trump has had 3 successful marriages, all 3 of the broads he got hitched to were successful in their own rights long before they met the Donald.
"3 successful marriages" :777: :21::auiqs.jpg:

2RfQzP1D

And? We have seen where the bar is now...and this isn't even coming close to crossing it.

Who hasn't said they lied about Kavanaugh "raping" them? Have any of the accusers stayed with their fabrications

Its a well traveled path in liberal politics. Mrs. Clinton wouldn't have been shit if she hadn't presumably had relations with Slick Willy. Mrs. C came dangerous close to the Presidency in fact, only the providence of Almighty God saved this nation from that fate.

You have to wonder what acrimonious machinations are causing Willie Brown to come forward now this information.
This is surely being done on behalf of one of the other democrat clown car candidates. I wonder which one has Willie Brown's ear on this one.
Maybe he was waiting to get beyond a statute of limitations so he doesn’t get popped for selling influence. Blagojavich comes to mind.

So she's a whore and a home-wrecker....what a surprise....I wonder if Kavanaugh will send her a Valentine?

Forum List

Back