Kamala Involved In A Hit & Run That Paralyzed A 13 Yr Old Girl In 2011

Surely this would have been exposed by now if true.

Opposition research would have found this long ago. What are the names of the parents? What are the details and supporting articles of evidence?

If Trumps team finds out about this, they will leak it. At the debate Trump could then ask her about her opinion of the punishment for people who engage in hit and runs etc.

On the surface, I can't just accept this or she would have had to deal with then when competing for positions in the past, no?

She was under huge pressure in CA when she cuddled up with the Banger that gunned down a Father and his two Sons (age 15-19?) as they stopped at a stoplight or something? Thought it was other bangers?

She refused to seek the Death penalty and other BS. Look it up, I remember. It was the Bologna Family if I remember right.

Surely this would have been exposed by now if true.

Opposition research would have found this long ago. What are the names of the parents? What are the details and supporting articles of evidence?

If Trumps team finds out about this, they will leak it. At the debate Trump could then ask her about her opinion of the punishment for people who engage in hit and runs etc.

On the surface, I can't just accept this or she would have had to deal with then when competing for positions in the past, no?
Articles say the victim has statements from witnesses and actual witnesses that observed what happened. The ho simply denies it.

I do think a hit and run along with witness intimidation would have disqualified her from being an attorney general

She is not Trump but is a black woman
That is the totality of what she offers as attraction

1496fb63f5f718983cc3e60e636e800b.jpeg

If this is true, it's a bombshell.
It isn't.

A likely Russian disinformation operation not ready for primetime – given the production value of the site, KBSF-TV.com, which was registered on August 20th, 2024, the other articles were copy-pasted verbatim from other sites without attribution, and the ads are completely static – went ahead with it anyway on Tuesday, claiming Vice President Kamala Harris left a then-13 year-old girl paralyzed from the waist down after a hit-and-run accident in 2011, using the terribly-acted video above.

National Zero was able to find that the host and domain are the same as ours – NameCheap.com – and have contacted their legal/abuse department to both report "KBSF-TV" and request comment on the person/entity who slapped this shitty hit job together, though we're being realistic about tha
t.

Forum List

Back