Kamala Involved In A Hit & Run That Paralyzed A 13 Yr Old Girl In 2011

No kidding.

He wasn't even looking for a Trump Russia conspiracy.

Do you even know what Republicans were investigating?
The Robert Mueller special counsel investigation was an investigation into 45th U.S. president Donald Trump regarding Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and was conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019. It was also called the Russia investigation, Mueller probe, and Mueller investigation.[1][2] The investigation focused on three points:

1. Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
  2. Trump associates and their connection to Russian officials and espionage
  3. Possible obstruction of justice by Trump and his associates

The Robert Mueller special counsel investigation was an investigation into 45th U.S. president Donald Trump regarding Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and was conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019. It was also called the Russia investigation, Mueller probe, and Mueller investigation.[1][2] The investigation focused on three points:

Not sure what all those links are supposed to prove but Republicans were not investigating Trump.

Is this what you are looking for?

Sorry it's so garbled. It doesn't copy paste well.

As you can see, Republicans were not investigating Trump specifically, they were investigating the Trump campaign.

(©ffice of tqe g}cput- J\tiortte}:J ®eneral
.l!lu.sl1ington, /.<!!. 20530
ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI
Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and
individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

Is this what you are looking for?

Sorry it's so garbled. It doesn't copy paste well.

As you can see, Republicans were not investigating Trump specifically, they were investigating the Trump campaign.

(©ffice of tqe g}cput- J\tiortte}:J ®eneral
.l!lu.sl1ington, /.<!!. 20530
ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI
Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and
individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.
And they wouldn't tie Trump to the investigation? Ridiculous.

You left out the part where she stole the Mona Lisa and set up the inside job on 9/11. You guys are a hoot. I would try to con you all out of your money but Trump has beat me to it.

It isn't.

A likely Russian disinformation operation not ready for primetime – given the production value of the site, KBSF-TV.com, which was registered on August 20th, 2024, the other articles were copy-pasted verbatim from other sites without attribution, and the ads are completely static – went ahead with it anyway on Tuesday, claiming Vice President Kamala Harris left a then-13 year-old girl paralyzed from the waist down after a hit-and-run accident in 2011, using the terribly-acted video above.

National Zero was able to find that the host and domain are the same as ours – NameCheap.com – and have contacted their legal/abuse department to both report "KBSF-TV" and request comment on the person/entity who slapped this shitty hit job together, though we're being realistic about tha
t.
the laptop was also Russian disinfo ..eh ? but in this case I believe the hit and run claim to be false ...

Last edited:
And they wouldn't tie Trump to the investigation? Ridiculous.
Not unless they had evidence he was involved.

Technically Mueller was authorized to go after anyone who name came up in evidence or was obstructing etc...except Trump or course because like Mueller stated, it would violate long-standing policy to charge the president.

Not unless they had evidence he was involved.

Technically Mueller was authorized to go after anyone who name came up in evidence or was obstructing etc...except Trump or course because like Mueller stated, it would violate long-standing policy to charge the president.
Have you seen the results of that? Zuckerberg facilitated all of it. Most was done on his platform.
He took the Russia money and posted their stuff for them.

Have you seen the results of that? Zuckerberg facilitated all of it. Most was done on his platform.
He took the Russia money and posted their stuff for them.
Yeah. The Russians had a shitload of fake accounts on Facebook as well.

Still, Mueller produced several indictments, guilty pleas and referrals so it wasn't a waste of time by any means.

Forum List

Back