Kamala Lies About Republicans Calling For A Nationwide Abortion Ban

Mudwhistle was lying when he said Kamala was lying. So it's not about believing. Kamala warned us all that soon Republicans will try to ban abortion nationwide. Before the midterms you lying Republicans were saying what Mud was saying. Kamala is lying or making it up.

Now we see Kamala wasn't lying, you and Mudwhistle were lying. You sir are a liar.

Okay.

If you say so.

Okay.

If you say so.

You can't even deny it anymore. That's a good thing. Before the midterms you were all on here lying saying the supreme court decision wasn't about making abortion illegal. Democrat were making that up you said. I knew you were lying. Now we all know.

Same way I say you guys want to end/cut social security. You'll lie until you no longer can lie about that. Meanwhile I've watched your attempts since as far back as the 80's.

You can't even deny it anymore. That's a good thing. Before the midterms you were all on here lying saying the supreme court decision wasn't about making abortion illegal. Democrat were making that up you said. I knew you were lying. Now we all know.

Same way I say you guys want to end/cut social security. You'll lie until you no longer can lie about that. Meanwhile I've watched your attempts since as far back as the 80's.

Where did I say that?

Kyle Rittenhouse goes to a BLM protest with one of those guns you say we want banned, and he murders 2 protesters.
You mean the innocent kid who justifiably killed two Antifa / BLM rioter / arsonists in self defense after they tried to murder him, and the only shame was that he didn’t kill the other three?

You lying piece of guttertrash. KYS.

The left wants weapons that are routinely used in mass murder banned. The AR 15 is not a weapon of self-defense. It is a weapon of mass murder.

Your hatred towards others is a reflection of your own self loathing. There is no reason to despise people who disagree with you or call them names.

Hatred destroys the hater.
Mifepristone is a weapon of mass murder.

An AR-15 can kill people who deserve killing.

You are a lying piece of shit.

How dare she make up this lie:
If one Republican talks about this....then (according to Kamala) all of them are calling for it.

All it takes is one big mouth jerkhole idiot like Lindsay Graham to load the gun up for democrats like the good ol' RINO that he is.

How dare she make up this lie:

If one Republican talks about this....then (according to Kamala) all of them are calling for it.
This is yet another bold-faced lie by Kamala.
If Democrats aren't lying....they ain't talking.
They most certainly are....

Who gets to decide who “deserves killing”. You need help.
Rationality - when someone is attacking you, you can defend yourself. If you’re attacking someone else, you have no right to do that, and you will or should go to prison or be killed.

Not that I would understand a barbarian from the frozen northern wastes to understand.

Last edited:
Because Republican gun nuts go around murdering real people.

I live in Michigan. I don't give a fuck if Tamiqua in California gets an abortion. In fact I encourage it. We're overpopulated.

And what about you hypocrites? There is a reason we despise you too. Let me give you an example. Kyle Rittenhouse goes to a BLM protest with one of those guns you say we want banned, and he murders 2 protesters. You guys let him go free because of stand your ground.

But this is the part that bugs me the most. Fast forward a couple months. A Republican drives by a BLM protest. A BLM protester is open carrying just like Kyle was. As he walks towards the Republicans car, he sees the guys AR15 and shoots him dead. The jury finds him GUILTY of murder. Clearly he murdered that guy. But the Republcan texas governor is going to pardon the guy.

So no, you liars don't care about life. So if you don't care about that BLM protesters life, I don't believe you care about the baby in his black girlfriends womb. If she's pregnant she'll have to get an abortion now because she can't afford to have a baby on her own now. You want her to have the baby?

Oh, you poor baby. You actually have to live in the same world as monsters (lol) like Rittenhouse! :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back