Kamala Lies About Republicans Calling For A Nationwide Abortion Ban

In 2018, there was a GOP bill introduced in the Senate to ban abortion nationwide. Two republicans opposed it. Do ALL republicans support this, probably not. As you can see, two were against it. But lumping all republicans in the GOP together is hardly a stretch when the overwhelming majority do support nationwide abortion bans.

I’m just going to put this right here for anyone who missed it.

Are you still saying Kamala was wrong? Which Republicans are not calling to make abortion illegal/murder?

Show me one Republican that says they are pro choice.

AND, the religious people who got Trump elected aren't happy with what Trump and the Supreme court did for them when they overturned ROE. Now they want MORE! They insist the next step is to make abortion murder. And Republicans will give them whatever they want in exchange for their support.
Pro-choice is a misnomer.
More like Pro-death or Pro-Abortion.

But you can't seem to tell the difference between someone who doesn't support abortion and someone who wants to force their beliefs on everyone else.

Abortion was a big issue when I was in H.S. back in the 70s.
The Democrat Party found a way to dig it up again with the help of the neo-cons.
When are you going to wake up and realize that you're being lied to?

Pro-choice is a misnomer.
More like Pro-death or Pro-Abortion.

But you can't seem to tell the difference between someone who doesn't support abortion and someone who wants to force their beliefs on everyone else.

Abortion was a big issue when I was in H.S. back in the 70s.
The Democrat Party found a way to dig it up again with the help of the neo-cons.
When are you going to wake up and realize that you're being lied to?
You aren't pro life you are anti woman and choice.

Even before Roe V Wade, you cons weren't this conservative about abortion. What was the punishment before Roe for a woman getting an illegal abortion?

Today you want to put them in jail for murder. You've become extremely conservative. Women will show you what's up this election cycle. Time to put you nuts back in your corner.

I warned people this is why they should have voted for Gore and Hillary. They didn't listen and now Bush and Trump appointed Heritage Foundation Judges. Every HF judge vows to make abortion illegal/murder.

Even before Roe V Wade, you cons weren't this conservative about abortion. What was the punishment before Roe for a woman getting an illegal abortion?

Today you want to put them in jail for murder. You've become extremely conservative. Women will show you what's up this election cycle. Time to put you nuts back in your corner.

I warned people this is why they should have voted for Gore and Hillary. They didn't listen and now Bush and Trump appointed Heritage Foundation Judges. Every HF judge vows to make abortion illegal/murder.
Generally, people who identify as pro-choice believe that everyone has the basic human right to decide when and whether to have children. When you say you’re pro-choice you’re telling people that you believe it’s OK for them to have the ability to choose abortion as an option for an unplanned pregnancy — even if you wouldn’t choose abortion for yourself.

People who oppose abortion often call themselves pro-life. However, the only life many of them are concerned with is the life of the fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus. They are much less concerned about the life of women who have unintended pregnancies or the welfare of children after they’re born. In fact, many people who call themselves “pro-life” support capital punishment (AKA the death penalty) and oppose child welfare legislation.

The black-and-white labels of “pro-life” and “pro-choice” pit people against each other, as if they’re on two different teams. But we agree more than we disagree: A majority of Americans believe abortion should be legal, and they support the right to access abortion.

When you say that you support reproductive rights, that means you support laws that allow people to access the full range of reproductive health care — including safe, legal abortion.

• If you identify as pro-reproductive rights, it means you want to keep abortion legal and you believe people have the right to be able to access abortion.
  • Pro-reproductive rights folks oppose laws that ban abortion, as well as laws that keep abortion out of reach — like laws that shut down health centers or that force patients to jump through hoops to get the care they need.
  • Many pro-reproductive rights people also support access to birth control, sex education, care at Planned Parenthood health centers, and other forms of sexual and reproductive health care.

Decisions about whether to choose adoption, end a pregnancy, or continue a pregnancy should be made by a pregnant person with the counsel of their family, their faith, and their health care provider. Politicians should not be involved in anyone’s personal medical decisions about their reproductive health or pregnancy.

Shut up, pro-abort retard.

There is nothing “anti-woman” about holding women to the same standard as men.

Not enough. They deserve death. There is work to be done yet to get us to that point.

Yeah, it should be banned nationwide but a Constitutional Amendment is required, like with slavery, and for the same reason, you hatemongering piece of shit.

Again...you think you can read my mind.
I think women should have choices. Frankly it's none of my business what they choose to do, but I'm not the one destroying their chances to compete in sports by allowing men in dresses to beat them.
And FYI, Bush is on your side on this. He's the reason all of this shit is happening. Him and Obama and the Clintons.
They're all in it together.

Not enough. They deserve death. There is work to be done yet to get us to that point.

Yeah, it should be banned nationwide but a Constitutional Amendment is required, like with slavery, and for the same reason, you hatemongering piece of shit.
I hope women are listening to you. And I wish more republicans talked like you.

Come on be honest Republicans! Like CarsomyrPlus6 is. Thanks bro.

Again...you think you can read my mind.
I think women should have choices. Frankly it's none of my business what they choose to do, but I'm not the one destroying their chances to compete in sports by allowing men in dresses to beat them.
And FYI, Bush is on your side on this. He's the reason all of this shit is happening. Him and Obama and the Clintons.
They're all in it together.

In one state, Republican women filibustered to block a near-total abortion ban introduced by their own party. In another, the Republican co-sponsor of a six-week abortion ban subsequently tanked his own bill. On the federal level, a Republican congresswoman warns that the GOP’s abortion stance could mean “losing huge” in 2024.

internal divisions within the Republican party on the issue are starting to show.

Divisions became most apparent last week in the deep red states of South Carolina and Nebraska, where Republicans roundly rejected further attempts to curtail abortion rights last week.

In South Carolina on Thursday, all five female senators – three of them Republican – led a filibuster that ultimately blocked a bill which would have banned abortion from conception with very few exceptions.

That was the third time a near-total ban on abortion has failed in the Republican-dominated senate in South Carolina since Roe was overturned last summer.

In Nebraska, an attempt to bring a six-week abortion ban failed by a single vote in the majority Republican chamber. Merv Riepe, a Republican senator who had initially co-sponsored the bill chose to withhold his vote on Thursday, becoming an unlikely player in the bill’s demise, having voted in its favor as recently as two weeks prior.

“There is a tension between the base of the Republican party and moderate Republicans. The hardcore base wants outright bans on abortion. But the broader electorate, and certainly a substantial amount of right-leaning independents and moderate Republicans, want to keep abortion legal but rare,” said Marson.

Those tensions are certainly becoming clear on the national stage, with growing numbers of Republicans sounding the alarm that the party should not lean too far right on abortion, especially since last year’s midterms showed a string of victories for abortion rights that seem to suggest the party’s stance on the issue is out of sync with the general public.

Recent weeks have also seen a number of Republican presidential hopefuls trying to walk back the party’s stance on abortion. Last week, the former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley asked the party for a “humanizing, not demonizing” conversation on abortion. Donald Trump has indicated he thinks a federal abortion ban – touted by Senator Lindsey Graham last year – a losing proposal for 2024.

Following a supreme court decision to keep access to a crucial drug in medication abortions widely available for the time being, the Republican congresswoman Nancy Mace said told ABC she agreed with the ruling.

Generally, people who identify as pro-choice believe that everyone has the basic human right to decide when and whether to have children. When you say you’re pro-choice you’re telling people that you believe it’s OK for them to have the ability to choose abortion as an option for an unplanned pregnancy — even if you wouldn’t choose abortion for yourself.

People who oppose abortion often call themselves pro-life. However, the only life many of them are concerned with is the life of the fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus. They are much less concerned about the life of women who have unintended pregnancies or the welfare of children after they’re born. In fact, many people who call themselves “pro-life” support capital punishment (AKA the death penalty) and oppose child welfare legislation.

The black-and-white labels of “pro-life” and “pro-choice” pit people against each other, as if they’re on two different teams. But we agree more than we disagree: A majority of Americans believe abortion should be legal, and they support the right to access abortion.

When you say that you support reproductive rights, that means you support laws that allow people to access the full range of reproductive health care — including safe, legal abortion.

• If you identify as pro-reproductive rights, it means you want to keep abortion legal and you believe people have the right to be able to access abortion.
  • Pro-reproductive rights folks oppose laws that ban abortion, as well as laws that keep abortion out of reach — like laws that shut down health centers or that force patients to jump through hoops to get the care they need.
  • Many pro-reproductive rights people also support access to birth control, sex education, care at Planned Parenthood health centers, and other forms of sexual and reproductive health care.

Decisions about whether to choose adoption, end a pregnancy, or continue a pregnancy should be made by a pregnant person with the counsel of their family, their faith, and their health care provider. Politicians should not be involved in anyone’s personal medical decisions about their reproductive health or pregnancy.

Agree 100%.

And when it's not right to have children, there are ways to avoid getting pregnant in the first place.

This is ALL most of us are saying.

Period.

No one has EVER died from not having sex.

I love it when pro life people say stuff like this. Burn in hell sinner.
If the lake of fire were real, you’d be a permanent resident you vile piece of shit.

Since it might not be, earthly justice needs to shuffle people who do what you claim to have done to oblivion or hell as quickly as possible.

Here it is folks. Crude, insane raving from a MAGA retard. What is he even saying when he says: “There is nothing ‘anti-woman’ about holding women to the same standard as men”?

Is he now ignoring the difference between men and women … and who can and can’t get pregnant? :auiqs.jpg:

“Death to women who have abortions!” — now there is a slogan I hope all crazy Republican MAGAts get behind! :cool:

Of course most Republicans are not such lunatics, and I appreciate that. Many Republicans are actually responsible people with high personal standards. But as long as the “unholy alliance” between Conservatives, cowardly & opportunist MAGA Republican politicians, and crazy Christian evangelicals holds … the craziest elements will continue to feel emboldened.

With this totally unrepresentative Supreme Court backing them up, there will be absolutely no need for a new Constitutional Amendment to ban abortion nationally. If they take power in both Houses and the Presidency the crazies will pass a law saying the fetus is a human being with full personhood rights (much like corporations!).

Maybe — to help ensure their “re-election” they will allow some abortions before 8, 12, or 15 weeks in cases of rape or incest (try proving those in a few weeks!) or where the life of the pregnant woman is already directly threatened — but basically they will try to end all of what they love to call … “baby killing.”

Many other aspects of (what is left of) our democratic rights will also be ended by these authoritarians if they win a big victory in 2024. Remember how Trump openly suggested his followers consider “terminating the rule of law” so that “real Americans” could return him to power?

Last edited:

Agree 100%.

And when it's not right to have children, there are ways to avoid getting pregnant in the first place.

This is ALL most of us are saying.

Period.

No one has EVER died from not having sex.

Because we are so overpopulated, it would be great all the women who didn't want to get pregnant DIDN'T.

Nearly half of all pregnancies, totaling 121 million each year throughout the world, are unintended.

If the lake of fire were real, you’d be a permanent resident you vile piece of shit.

Since it might not be, earthly justice needs to shuffle people who do what you claim to have done to oblivion or hell as quickly as possible.
IF

And that's the funny thing. I've been so blessed my entire life. 52 years. And unless you pass away peacefully in your sleep, we all get what's coming to us. In the end, you will suffer for being such an evil asshole.

Here it is folks. Crude, insane raving from a MAGA retard.
Yeah, no, actual retard. Trump, while objectively better than your leftoid demented puppet replacement, has never been my preference.

What is he even saying when he says: “There is nothing ‘anti-woman’ about holding women to the same standard as men”?
That banning violence done by women is holding them to the same standard we have against men.

Basic English, imbecile. Embrace literacy and then suddenly you might start understanding things and being less ignorant?

Sounds like he is ignoring the difference between men and women
That’s probably because your hearing works as well as the rest of your brain - not at all.

A legal exemption for abortion is the thing you hatemongers want - you want to treat men and women differently. I believe in equality. You do not. QED.

With this totally unrepresentative Supreme Court backing them up
I’m sorry you hate the Constitution, but feel free to die mad about it.

they will pass a law saying the fetus is a human being with full personhood rights
They ARE human beings, fact. They SHOULD NOT be denied legal personhood, as bigoted morons like you wish.

Forum List

Back