Kamala Lies About Republicans Calling For A Nationwide Abortion Ban

Retarded lie.

Shut the fuck up.
What percent of American women do you consider to be murderers?

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45

Sounds like you're calling 1/4 of women in the USA murderers. Notice they never go on shooting rampages? They only murder the defenseless. People who can't run or shoot back.

1683832676490.jpeg

1683832687221.jpeg

You think I'm kidding but I'm only 2 year off.

South Dakota governor says her two-year-old grandchild has several guns​

Kristi Noem tells audience at NRA forum toddler has a shotgun, a rifle and a pony

What percent of American women do you consider to be murderers?

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45
Guttmacher’s own numbers reveal that to be a lie. Their methodology in getting that phony statistic doesn’t account for recidivism, which is very high, again, by Guttmacher’s own released numbers.

Most of the scum who kill their kids will kill again. And often again, and again.

Whatever the percentage though, the scum should die in prison.

1/4 of American women will get an abortion. You must like dick.

Simply wrong.

As I look at coverage of the March For Life in Ottawa, the number of very committed pro-life young people who are being interviewed really convinces me that your demonic cult is losing.

Guttmacher’s own numbers reveal that to be a lie. Their methodology in getting that phony statistic doesn’t account for recidivism, which is very high, again, by Guttmacher’s own released numbers.

Most of the scum who kill their kids will kill again. And often again, and again.

Whatever the percentage though, the scum should die in prison.

That's not what you want. Be honest. What you want that scum to do is have as many babies as they can and raise future scum.

You want to stop them before they murder and you want them to be American parents. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Simply wrong.

As I look at coverage of the March For Life in Ottawa, the number of very committed pro-life young people who are being interviewed really convinces me that your demonic cult is losing.

The midterms where there was supposed to be a red wave proves you're a fucking idiot. We all know why you lost the midterms. Abortion. Can you give us another reason why the red wave didn't happen?

The midterms where there was supposed to be a red wave proves you're a fucking idiot. We all know why you lost the midterms. Abortion. Can you give us another reason why the red wave didn't happen?

Wow! I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

That's not what you want. Be honest. What you want that scum to do is have as many babies as they can and raise future scum.
No, I want the monsters who do what you said you have done to suffer and languish and then die, as you deserve, from a long miserable life behind bars or preferably a swift execution.

Simply wrong.

Explain this

Voters in Kansas decide to keep abortion legal in the state, rejecting an amendment​

Although Trump won the state, Biden's 41.53 percent vote share represented the highest for a Democratic presidential nominee since 2008

Kansas is a red state that wants abortion you wack job. You're talking to a Liberal in a Blue state. I think you are insane. But you can't even convince conservative women in Kansas you're not a fucking wacko. LOL

No, I want the monsters who do what you said you have done to suffer and languish and then die, as you deserve, from a long miserable life behind bars or preferably a swift execution.

So you want most women in Kansas to be executed?

Explain this

Voters in Kansas decide to keep abortion legal in the state, rejecting an amendment​

Although Trump won the state, Biden's 41.53 percent vote share represented the highest for a Democratic presidential nominee since 2008

Kansas is a red state that wants abortion you wack job. You're talking to a Liberal in a Blue state. I think you are insane. But you can't even convince conservative women in Kansas you're not a fucking wacko. LOL

Are States' rights a bad thing? .. and .. it only highlights that Kamala's communication / chats / venn diagrams on a nationwide abortion ban are .. lies and scare tactics ..

Wow! I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

I want to thank the Supreme Court for what they did

Abortion roiled the midterms. Now it will define the presidential race.​

The Supreme Court’s June ruling erasing federal abortion rights has created a new litmus test in Republican presidential politics.

The same groups that helped put Trump in office in 2016 are now keeping him at arm’s length, illustrating how the Supreme Court’s June ruling erasing federal abortion rights has created a new litmus test in Republican presidential politics. No longer is it sufficient for a candidate to identify as “pro-life,” promise to defund Planned Parenthood or even to provide — as Trump did — a list of potential Supreme Court nominees who would vote to curtail abortion rights.

Anti-abortion advocates are insisting on more in a post-Roe era — namely, a hard commitment to back a federal abortion ban — and they’re holding out until they get it.

Are States' rights a bad thing? .. and .. it only highlights that Kamala's communication / chats / venn diagrams on a nationwide abortion ban are .. lies and scare tactics ..
States rights was a lie. You undoing Roe V Wade and "sending it back to the states" was just step one. The end goal is to make abortion illegal or MURDER. Correct? At least let young women know so they can vote yea or nay.

Simply wrong.

You’re also convinced that the 2020 presidential election was stolen so what you’re convinced of doesn’t hold much weight.

States rights was a lie. You undoing Roe V Wade and "sending it back to the states" was just step one. The end goal is to make abortion illegal or MURDER. Correct? At least let young women know so they can vote yea or nay.

Let young women know so that they can start accepting the fact that nobody ever died from delaying sexual gratification.

Only the ones who killed their own kids.
1.5 million women in Kansas. Based on how they voted, I'm sure 1/4th of them have gotten abortions. If not why are they pro choice?

Anyways, you want to lock up 350,000 women in Kansas? Let's cut the number in half. You want to lock up 175,000 Kansas conservative women because they got abortions?

How will Trump win if you lock up all those Republican voters?

Trump got 60% of the vote in Kansas. That means a lot of Trump supporters have gotten abortions or are pro choice.

Forum List

Back