Kamala says that she got high

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

In yet another bid to prove she’s down with the kids, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif. sat down with “The Breakfast Club” — the Charlamagne tha God version, not the Molly Ringwald one — to dish on everything from running for president to pot.

“Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me?” Harris joked when the morning show hosts challenged whether she favors marijuana legalization. She conceded she has in fact lit up while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg during college before adding, “and I inhaled,” a subtle swipe at Bill Clinton’s equivocation on weed.

Unfortunately for Harris, this timeline doesn’t work. She says she got stoned to Tupac and Snoop during college, but Tupac didn’t drop his debut solo album until the end of 1991. Snoop didn’t do so until two years after that. By that time, Harris, who graduated from Howard University in 1986, was already years deep into her career as an anti-marijuana deputy district attorney in Alameda County.

So, unless she was lighting up while she was cracking down on marijuana users, her story looks a lie, one reeking not of weed but of desperation to appear as hip and with it as a young Barack Obama once was.

Americans don’t mind youthful indiscretions, and they’ve warmed to pot legalization, but liars are another matter. Harris seems determined to frame herself as a pro-weed candidate, but as district attorney of San Francisco and as California attorney general, she was quite the opposite.

Comment:
Wow maaaan, that must have been some good stuff if she time traveled.
She was caught lying.

In yet another bid to prove she’s down with the kids, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif. sat down with “The Breakfast Club” — the Charlamagne tha God version, not the Molly Ringwald one — to dish on everything from running for president to pot.

“Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me?” Harris joked when the morning show hosts challenged whether she favors marijuana legalization. She conceded she has in fact lit up while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg during college before adding, “and I inhaled,” a subtle swipe at Bill Clinton’s equivocation on weed.

Unfortunately for Harris, this timeline doesn’t work. She says she got stoned to Tupac and Snoop during college, but Tupac didn’t drop his debut solo album until the end of 1991. Snoop didn’t do so until two years after that. By that time, Harris, who graduated from Howard University in 1986, was already years deep into her career as an anti-marijuana deputy district attorney in Alameda County.

So, unless she was lighting up while she was cracking down on marijuana users, her story looks a lie, one reeking not of weed but of desperation to appear as hip and with it as a young Barack Obama once was.

Americans don’t mind youthful indiscretions, and they’ve warmed to pot legalization, but liars are another matter. Harris seems determined to frame herself as a pro-weed candidate, but as district attorney of San Francisco and as California attorney general, she was quite the opposite.

Comment:
She was caught lying.

All of this covered in Gabbards ending of Harris run in 2020.

Comment:
She was caught lying.
she is old trying to play Obama's young college kid "smoking card." It is NOT working for her.

she is old trying to play Obama's young college kid "smoking card." It is NOT working for her.

Yeah, Obama was a once in a generation of politicians who had a natural, corporate sales-like charisma. It has to be natural and authentic. He is also very fortunate that he didn't have the years of politics in the spotlight for people to judge him from and compare him to, he was that spark in the moment that combusted on the biggest stage (with some help from media), not a career of increased ambition which everyone could see and compare.

In short, he couldn't always be that much of a showman for more than a decade, he was under the radar for three years prior. That's nothing.

By the way, both Biden and Trump have personality in their own way also, but Obamas was more of welcome optics at a time when the world needed a peaceful answer to the Bush years. He didn't have to be anymore than "we are done with these wars" Hell, he won a nobel peace prize without having done anything.

Yeah, Obama was a once in a generation of politicians who had a natural, corporate sales-like charisma. It has to be natural and authentic. He is also very fortunate that he didn't have the years of politics in the spotlight for people to judge him from and compare him to, he was that spark in the moment that combusted on the biggest stage (with some help from media), not a career of increased ambition which everyone could see and compare.

In short, he couldn't always be that much of a showman for more than a decade, he was under the radar for three years prior. That's nothing.

By the way, both Biden and Trump have personality in their own way also, but Obamas was more of welcome optics at a time when the world needed a peaceful answer to the Bush years. He didn't have to be anymore than "we are done with these wars" Hell, he won a nobel peace prize without having done anything.
Interesting take on the Obama era. Trump is a warrior, we must expect warrior-like personality, warrior mannerism, and warrior type of battle. Everything for Trump will be "WARRIOR" That is the mandate God has set up for him. He is unliked by the media, by the Bush family, by the democrats, etc... and he warriors through all of them to victory; again.

Interesting take on the Obama era. Trump is a warrior, we must expect warrior-like personality, warrior mannerism, and warrior type of battle. Everything for Trump will be "WARRIOR" That is the mandate God has set up for him. He is unliked by the media, by the Bush family, by the democrats, etc... and he warriors through all of them to victory; again.

Be a warrior by being personable, fighting for Americans and exposing your opponents policies. Her own policies and words are voluminous. He just has to show them via ads and when speaking. You can literally quote her.

He will hit back during debates, but the win in this election will be the differences in policies.

Be a warrior by being personable, fighting for Americans and exposing your opponents policies.

He will hit back during debates, but the win in this election will be the differences in policies.
right as a warrior Trump will do and say some things that make no sense to the rest of us, but it is part of the warrior he has to be for victory

Comment:
She was caught lying.
Another Joe Biden. I wonder if any of her Jamaican uncles were eaten by cannibals?

Tulsi who?
Where is Tulsi?
Nowhere.......that's where Tulsi is.

Maybe Kamala will hire Tulsi in her Cabinet......Would you support Then Still Adore Tulsi?

LOL How many Dem delegates did Tulsi win in the 2020 primaries? How many did Kamala win?

Forum List

Back