Kamala Shows Just How Unfit She Is in PA, As Trump Supporters Come Out to Greet Her

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Harris in an unrehearsed interview was exactly the disaster one would expect. She really is as bad as Biden trying to utter a coherent thought.

Among her best moments, ''"I am feeling very good about Pennsylvania because there are a lot of... people in Pennsylvania who... deserve to be seen and heard. That's why I'm here in Johnstown."

NEW: Kamala Shows Just How Unfit She Is in PA, As Trump Supporters Come Out to Greet Her

Usual BS from politicians.

Trump-Vance also favors child tax credits.

One thing for sure. Harris will get the stupid and emotionally unbalanced vote. I especially liked the way she was pleading to put America first even as she kicked our veterans out of shelters to make room for illegal aliens. She's a Marxist idiot. MAGA

Not a smart move from Kamala in deciding to campaign in the Tremendous City of Johnstown.

This is Trump country, Ms. Harris should be trying to rally the voters in Democrat strongholds.

1726403396702.png

Can anyone here cite a single reason to vote FOR KH?

Many people hate Trump; I get it, and if that's what floats your boat, go ahead. But give me a single reason to vote for Harris.

Abortion? That's bullshit. Neither the President nor Congress has the Constitutional power to regulate abortion, one way or another. The Economy? Forget about it. Never trust anyone who has never had a real job. The climate? Makes no difference who wins; it's all nonsense.

Give me a reason to vote FOR Harris. Anyone.

One thing for sure. Harris will get the stupid and emotionally unbalanced vote. I especially liked the way she was pleading to put America first even as she kicked our veterans out of shelters to make room for illegal aliens. She's a Marxist idiot. MAGA
America has a tradition of shitting on its veterans, from not paying the soldiers of the Continental Army; to breaking up the Bonus Army protest; to refusing Black veterans mortgage guarantees. Why should now be different?

Can anyone here cite a single reason to vote FOR KH?

Many people hate Trump; I get it, and if that's what floats your boat, go ahead. But give me a single reason to vote for Harris.

Abortion? That's bullshit. Neither the President nor Congress has the Constitutional power to regulate abortion, one way or another. The Economy? Forget about it. Never trust anyone who has never had a real job. The climate? Makes no difference who wins; it's all nonsense.

Give me a reason to vote FOR Harris. Anyone.
No-one expects a mule to drink when led to water.

Forum List

Back