🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Staff test POSITIVE for COVID

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
And just like that, they are putting a lid on Kamala’s campaigning.

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

Aren't you supposed to quarantine, so what's the problem?

Are they going to get the same treatments tramp got?? and the same care?

Isn't that the responsible thing to do?
The CDC states those exposed by a known case should quarantine for 10-14 days..

This also means that Sleepy Joe now has a reason to not debate Trump next week...

Interesting..

Trump's already canceled one debate. After his spectacular failure in the first, I wasn't surprised. I don't think it's Biden looking for excuses but Trumpists trying to fish for excuses to pile on Biden.

This also means that Sleepy Joe now has a reason to not debate Trump next week...

Interesting..

Trump's already canceled one debate. After his spectacular failure in the first, I wasn't surprised. I don't think it's Biden looking for excuses but Trumpists trying to fish for excuses to pile on Biden.
Biden pulled out of the debate. It was agreed to do an in person town hall style debate, President Trump was willing to do it, Hidin’ Biden wasn’t.

Are they going to get the same treatments tramp got?? and the same care?
The same treatments have been made available to their doctors, if needed.

I thought the responsible thing to do was always wear a mask and never get it? I guess her staff don’t really believe in all that.

Stuff happens. It's like with birth control - even when used properly, it still occasionally fails.

Interesting..

Biden pulled out of the debate. It was agreed to do an in person town hall style debate, President Trump was willing to do it, Hidin’ Biden wasn’t.

Trump wasn't cleared of Coronavirus and the debate committee mandated certain changes for safety.

Common sense and a concern for public health do not seem to exist within the Trumposhere.

And the behaviors of the democrats tell me why they got infected...

I sit here and watch as democrats continue to put on and take off their masks. Touching the front of the mask and then touching their faces. Picking up pens and then taking papers from others and again toughing their faces. Their masks are useless and their behaviors are how over 80% of cases are transmitted (hand to face after touching a contaminated object)

IF it wasn't so pathetic I would be laughing. The room is socially distant. Air flow in the room has been tripled so the virus can not remain. This is nothimg more than political mask theater..

Interesting..

Trump wasn't cleared of Coronavirus and the debate committee mandated certain changes for safety.

Common sense and a concern for public health do not seem to exist within the Trumposhere.
The campaigns were not consulted nor was their medical staff. The committee failed to do their due diligence. It was done arbitrarily and without factual basis.

And for the Ironic point....

This means their mask wearing DID NOT PROTECT THEM...
Masks have scientifically been proven to not prevent the spread of the virus at all since all this started. 11 different studies have shown that 70 - 85% of all WuFlu infections are on people who wear masks all the time. They don’t do shit. Cloth masks do nothing to stop the virus spread by breathing, surgical masks are a joke since they are meant to be worn in sterile environments and only even good for 30 minutes. N95 masks say right on the box it will not stop a virus.

Biden and Harris are just trying to run out the clock....prevent defense never works.....

Interesting..

The campaigns were not consulted nor was their medical staff. The committee failed to do their due diligence. It was done arbitrarily and without factual basis.

Ah. Ok. So the changes had nothing to do with Biden being willing or not willing to debate.

The committee has to consider public health - there are more people there than just the two debaters, and Covid was spreading among Trump's people. They did the right thing.

Forum List

Back