🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Staff test POSITIVE for COVID

And for the Ironic point....

This means their mask wearing DID NOT PROTECT THEM...
Masks have scientifically been proven to not prevent the spread of the virus at all since all this started. 11 different studies have shown that 70 - 85% of all WuFlu infections are on people who wear masks all the time. They don’t do shit. Cloth masks do nothing to stop the virus spread by breathing, surgical masks are a joke since they are meant to be worn in sterile environments and only even good for 30 minutes. N95 masks say right on the box it will not stop a virus.
A virus is about 0.1-0.2 microns in size. The N-95 mask is a 1.5-5 micron filter. I cant imagine why they do not stop infections..... :smoke:

How is that screen door on the democrat submarine doing?

Isn't that the responsible thing to do?
The CDC states those exposed by a known case should quarantine for 10-14 days..

This also means that Sleepy Joe now has a reason to not debate Trump next week...

Interesting..

Trump's already canceled one debate. After his spectacular failure in the first, I wasn't surprised. I don't think it's Biden looking for excuses but Trumpists trying to fish for excuses to pile on Biden.
Biden pulled out of the debate. It was agreed to do an in person town hall style debate, President Trump was willing to do it, Hidin’ Biden wasn’t.

Trump wasn't cleared of Coronavirus and the debate committee mandated certain changes for safety.

Common sense and a concern for public health do not seem to exist within the Trumposhere.
The campaigns were not consulted nor was their medical staff. The committee failed to do their due diligence. It was done arbitrarily and without factual basis.

Ah. Ok. So the changes had nothing to do with Biden being willing or not willing to debate.

The committee has to consider public health - there are more people there than just the two debaters, and Covid was spreading among Trump's people. They did the right thing.
They should have consulted the meidcal staff and the campaigns... What they did is expose bias of the committee.

And just like that, they are putting a lid on Kamala’s campaigning.

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

Are they going to get the same treatments tramp got?? and the same care?
what do you think?....people in their positions will get stuff us peasants only hear about....if there is a cure right now,only the elite will get it ......

^^^ THIS! %100

1 person tested positive despite wearing a mask.

IT DOESN'T WORK!

:rolleyes:
Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the CDC reported that over 80% of the positive cases found in July WORE MASKS AT ALL TIMES..

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Do you have a link to that report?

This also means that Sleepy Joe now has a reason to not debate Trump next week...

Interesting..

Trump's already canceled one debate. After his spectacular failure in the first, I wasn't surprised. I don't think it's Biden looking for excuses but Trumpists trying to fish for excuses to pile on Biden.
Biden pulled out of the debate. It was agreed to do an in person town hall style debate, President Trump was willing to do it, Hidin’ Biden wasn’t.

Trump wasn't cleared of Coronavirus and the debate committee mandated certain changes for safety.

Common sense and a concern for public health do not seem to exist within the Trumposhere.
Bullshit, he was cleared and had two negative tests.

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the CDC reported that over 80% of the positive cases found in July WORE MASKS AT ALL TIMES..

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Its on the CDC website..

I did

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Its on the CDC website..

I did a quick search on 80% cases masks and it did not come up. The website is large. Can you link to the claim?

Interesting..

Well, since Hunter Biden will be plastered all over the debate...Joe will need to hide.

Scorched earth policy on Biden's part.....gonna get his ass kicked on Nov 3.

I did

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Its on the CDC website..

I did a quick search on 80% cases masks and it did not come up. The website is large. Can you link to the claim?
It is a statistical data report. You have to look at the corresponding data points.

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

But not Camel-A ?

Damn

After the left's "well wishes" forthe president, I hope this strain of the flu gets the whole Harris/Biden campaign. Hope it leave them out for 3 weeks

The fly gave it to them.

After the left's "well wishes" forthe president, I hope this strain of the flu gets the whole Harris/Biden campaign. Hope it leave them out for 3 weeks
Joe would not survive the infection due to his history of brain aneurysm's. This means many of the medications used to treat the viral infecton can not be used on him.

I would not wish this on anyone..

I did

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Its on the CDC website..

God damned liberals. They can't do a fucking thing themselves and rely on someone to do it for them.

Bottom row stupid fucking liberal.

fisher-et-al_cdc-_table-1.png

Joe would not survive the infection due to his history of brain aneurysm's. This means many of the medications used to treat the viral infecton can not be used on him.

I would not wish this on anyone..
And yet half the population is willing to put this frail old man in the White House. They are willing to cheat and lie to do this.

The outcome is in Gods hands

Last edited:
I did

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

Actually the

^^^ THIS! %100

IT DOESN'T WORK!

The mask lie is gone....

The mask lie is gone....

Its on the CDC website..

God damned liberals. They can't do a fucking thing themselves and rely on someone to do it for them.

Bottom row stupid fucking liberal.

fisher-et-al_cdc-_table-1.png
86% of people wore a mask all the time or most of the time... Stunning exposure of the failure of masks.

Forum List

Back