🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Staff test POSITIVE for COVID

After the left's "well wishes" forthe president, I hope this strain of the flu gets the whole Harris/Biden campaign. Hope it leave them out for 3 weeks
Joe would not survive the infection due to his history of brain aneurysm's. This means many of the medications used to treat the viral infecton can not be used on him.

I would not wish this on anyone..
And yet half the population is willing to put this frail old man in the White House. They are willing to cheat and lie to do this.

The outcome is in Gods hands
Cheating and stealing is wrong.... And yes God will get the last say.. "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord" I will not wish ill on my fellow man as I know that God is going to take care of it.

I saw a video only yesterday that I'm trying to find of the huge number of cancer diagnosis that went undiscovered, the number of suicides due to loneliness and loss of job, because of this blue state lockdown. ALL for no reason but to take down the economy just to GET TRUMP. These are the innocent deaths that concern me.

We will learn again thru Kamala that this "pandemic" is just another far left hoax. We will learn that we allowed them to destroy MILLIONS of innocent lives for the benefit of the Democrat Party

I saw a video only yesterday that I'm trying to find of the huge number of cancer diagnosis that went undiscovered, the number of suicides due to loneliness and loss of job, because of this blue state lockdown. ALL for no reason but to take down the economy just to GET TRUMP. These are the innocent deaths that concern me.

We will learn again thru Kamala that this "pandemic" is just another far left hoax. We will learn that we allowed them to destroy MILLIONS of innocent lives for the benefit of the Democrat Party
The cost is far worse than those who have died from actual covid infection.

And just like that, they are putting a lid on Kamala’s campaigning.

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

Whoops! Kamala is a COVID spreader. Doesn't her campaign wear masks?

Isn't that the responsible thing to do?
I thought the responsible thing to do was always wear a mask and never get it? I guess her staff don’t really believe in all that.

Stuff happens. It's like with birth control - even when used properly, it still occasionally fails.
The argument is that Progs politicized this. And treated the general population like the Marxists do.

The cost is far worse than those who have died from actual covid infection.
There are so many who have lost their job due to this and the way we've handled it. Single moms without jobs and gotten evicted. I hear about these people daily and EVIL NANCY wont help when it is 100% in her power to get them relief help. I despise the Democrats and now I look to God to repay. I can only do my part in November

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

2mmn40D.jpg

Don't you worry about that. I think that Florida (A Red State) will pretty soon have another big outbreak right before the election. That they will have to shut down the voting polls. That all those who couldn't make it to vote early, will have to wait until next election season.

Actually no, she doesn't have it, so that copy-cat term referring to our POTUS doesn't apply here.

Look stupid, it's a virus.

It doesn't care if you are Donlad J. Trump, Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

If you breathe, you can get it, and if you're near it, particular for prolonged periods, you will.

And for the Ironic point....

This means their mask wearing DID NOT PROTECT THEM...
^^^ THIS! %100

1 person tested positive despite wearing a mask.

IT DOESN'T WORK!

:rolleyes:
New York wore masks.......everywhere or they would get fined ......beaten with a dang stick....turned in by neighbors..............

Did it work........NOPE........unless you are for making bed space available at nursing homes......

New York wore masks.......everywhere or they would get fined ......beaten with a dang stick....turned in by neighbors..............

Did it work........NOPE........unless you are for making bed space available at nursing homes......
Actually, it did work.

They've leveled off tremendously, so much so, states like Texass is now more Covid filled than NYC.

You're a liar.

Actually, it did work.

They've leveled off tremendously, so much so, states like Texass is now more Covid filled than NYC.

You're a liar.
You are full of it.......New York has the worst stats in the dang world...........the WORLD.....

Leftist are the last people we should get information from.......because they sucked during the pandemic..............or cooked the books.............

This virus WILL RUN IT'S COURSE and is doing so..........Like the others in history have done.

Isn't that the responsible thing to do?
The CDC states those exposed by a known case should quarantine for 10-14 days..

This also means that Sleepy Joe now has a reason to not debate Trump next week...

Interesting..

Trump's already canceled one debate. After his spectacular failure in the first, I wasn't surprised. I don't think it's Biden looking for excuses but Trumpists trying to fish for excuses to pile on Biden.
how true, xiden is now looking for a lawyew. and you support this vile scum...that says alot about you

And for the Ironic point....

This means their mask wearing DID NOT PROTECT THEM...
True. I thought democrats were too self righteous to get COVID?

Well, they did keep making out like Covid was the world's most "woke" virus and wouldn't infect people whose cause was virtuous enough. Guess the virus doesn't consider Harris's campaign sufficiently woke-virtuous.

Forum List

Back