Kamala unveils a new accent in Atlanta:

Status
Not open for further replies.
the desperation is getting so much fun to watch.
They feel the same vibe shift as the rest of us.

starship-troopers-paul-verhoeven.gif

Well, she knows the MSM won't call her out. She’s seen Hillary and others play this game and not get called out. So why not.

But she is a buffoon.

I notice that she is a creature of monkey see and monkey doo. She's trying to be the pandering queen. Prior Democrats like Hillary and Biden are the worst yet of this kind, but Kamala is quickly closing the gap.

Well, she knows the MSM won't call her out. She’s seen Hillary and others play this game and not get called out. So why not.

But she is a buffoon.

I hate when people fake an accent. That's so lame...lol.

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton that time in Selma...

"I ain't no ways tard. Nobodeee told me thu road would be eeee-zeeee"...lol

How pathetic and insulting. Faking accents is weak. If these Democrats such as Harris, Biden, Obama, H. Clinton, and Kerry would ditch that practice and genuinely empathize and connect with people while being your true self would go a long way. Bill Clinton was the last to do that and not fake accents.

Remember John Kerry in Ohio walking into a general store; “where do I get me a huntin’ license”? Did that sound like his elite New England self?

How pathetic and insulting. Faking accents is weak. If these Democrats such as Harris, Biden, Obama, H. Clinton, and Kerry would ditch that practice and genuinely empathize and connect with people while being your true self would go a long way. Bill Clinton was the last to do that and not fake accents.

Remember John Kerry in Ohio walking into a general store; “where do I get me a huntin’ license”? Did that sound like his elite New England self?
support working class.jpg

Well I'z bezz a munkees uncle, dat'cha gal don stumble up on some Ebonics. Her gots to keep dem'dar black folks feelin mighty fine bout votin fu her.

Last edited:
What is it with the Rats that everytime they go South they come out with this strange accent?

Do they think it will produce more votes?

Killary did the same!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back