Kamala

She'll be the first Affirmative Action vice-president.

I wonder how it feels to know the only reason she was picked by old Joe is because she's black and female. She definitely didn't do anything to deserve it.

Read Harris' speech and imagine every utterance of "black women" replaced with "white men" and think how the media would respond. I wonder what word that starts with an "R" they would use.
She is so swarmy, and she clearly doesn't believe her own crap. I love the part where we partially atoned for our "sins" by electing her because she is black, when I would have never even noticed that she was black if she hadn't told me.

She praises Joe as "a great leader" for calling for unity, a real leader who cared about the country would have called for unity 4 years ago when his side was throwing tantrums.

Instead this money-laundering mooch from Wilmington cheered the resistance from the get-go.

A real man would have told Obama that Donald John Trump won fair and square. Treat him with the same respect Dubya treated you.

Instead this crooked, corrupt coward aided and abetted an attempted coup that planted false documents on President Donald John Trump to initiate a witch hunt.

A real man would have called Trump supporters Americans.

Instead he called us the dregs of society.

Shove it.

Last weekend, the media decried President Trump's rallies as super-spreaders of covid 19.

Tonight, the media has joined the crowded revelry in the streets. The Deep State of DC has paused from its fight against a disease that 99% of those infected survive to celebrate not the election of Biden but the departure of The Man who dared call them out as the corrupt liars they are.

Kooky Kamala was chosen for two reasons. She has a black father and kinda looks black, and she is a woman.
Stacy Abrams was too black for them. Kamala jailed thousands of black men and bragged about it. She appropriated her black identity and then pandered to uneducated blacks who weren't quick enough on the draw to realize that when she said she was smoking pot in college while listening to Snoop and Pac back in 86.... that Snoop and Pac didnt release albums until 91 and 93. So fake.... but "We're so proud of the first black woman......" So fucking lame....smfh

She's a poor politician.

But I guess she's a good fuck.

1604820269346.png

be precise, pussy.

more inclusive. More articulate. Not spreading fake news. Not having temper tantrums every five minutes. Appointing secretaries that are actually qualified. Not firing staff on a whim. Not having ex staff thrown under the bus and in prison.

That precise enough for you?

You know what ?

Who gives a fuck ?

His choices don't matter to me.

Results do.

And he got me good results (and spare me the corona virus argument.....).

He improved with Latinos

He improved with Blacks.....especially young ones because they were doing well under him.

He improved with all these groups he supposedly hated.

He appointed 3 very good judges to the SCOTUS.

So, I could care less about how he gets it done.

He got it done.

Read Harris' speech and imagine every utterance of "black women" replaced with "white men" and think how the media would respond. I wonder what word that starts with an "R" they would use.
She is so swarmy, and she clearly doesn't believe her own crap. I love the part where we partially atoned for our "sins" by electing her because she is black, when I would have never even noticed that she was black if she hadn't told me.

She praises Joe as "a great leader" for calling for unity, a real leader who cared about the country would have called for unity 4 years ago when his side was throwing tantrums.

Instead this money-laundering mooch from Wilmington cheered the resistance from the get-go.

A real man would have told Obama that Donald John Trump won fair and square. Treat him with the same respect Dubya treated you.

Instead this crooked, corrupt coward aided and abetted an attempted coup that planted false documents on President Donald John Trump to initiate a witch hunt.

Shove it.

Last weekend, the media decried President Trump's rallies as super-spreaders of covid 19.

Tonight, the media has joined the crowded revelry in the streets. The Deep State of DC has paused from its fight against a disease that 99% of those infected survive to celebrate not the election of Biden but the departure of The Man who dared call them out as the corrupt liars they are.

To you, she looks like a Negro. To me, she looks like a horse.

Shove it.

I don’t want to know about your affinity for horses, freak.

Shove it.

Let's stick to testable facts rather this kind of drivel.

Forum List

Back