Kamala

be precise, pussy.

more inclusive. More articulate. Not spreading fake news. Not having temper tantrums every five minutes. Appointing secretaries that are actually qualified. Not firing staff on a whim. Not having ex staff thrown under the bus and in prison.

That precise enough for you?
I guess you just missed KanelToes speech; she's a racist through and through.
You want every nation on earth to be included in the US tax payer give away.
Trump is inclusive of every US citizen.

You think Biden's going to live for 4 years?
He's a nice guy but if his dementia goes alzheimers, he's got about 2 years left in him.

Reagan had Alzheimer's in the last 18 months of his Presidency.

My grandfather had Alzheimer's 10 years before he died.

Biden is going to finish term.

What happens after that, I have no idea.

I'm not rooting for it, but I don't think Vegas would give him very good odds.

I watch Biden; he gives 3 answers to any given question depending on the time of day.

He just gave a great speech.

A non-Alzheimer's speech.

Your media and the President has been telling you that he has dementia.

That's a problem because he doesn't. So they set the bar so low that it was easy for Biden to go over.

And now he's President.

Kamala comes from a state that believes Americans should not possess firearms.

I would say one of the first priorities will be to disarm Americans.
They have promised it....and they now have to power to do it.

I just hope they don't wimp out.
They should go for all or nothing.

be precise, pussy.

more inclusive. More articulate. Not spreading fake news. Not having temper tantrums every five minutes. Appointing secretaries that are actually qualified. Not firing staff on a whim. Not having ex staff thrown under the bus and in prison.

That precise enough for you?
Looking forward to increased prices on everything. Lowered employment and best of all failed projects like California’s high speed train all over the country while the cost is on the government credit card.

She's obviously much more comfortable with a cock in her face as opposed to a microphone.... but she's perfect for this caricature of a 3rd world overthrow of the government.... a brown, dimwitted slutty ape is straight out of hollywood.

When women didn't have the right to vote...it was OK to celebrate their new right, and empowerment once they had gotten it.

This is that same sort of thing, and to take this sort of weaselly pot shot about it...is juvenile.

She's a poor politician.
She's a pathetic racist, piece of shit and our next President.
And yet she will still be better than the Orange Buffoon.

How? Unemployment is down from 14.6 percent to 6.9 percent in 6 months. People with jobs are currently keeping more of their paycheck vs. when Biden was VP? Gas is less then $3 gallon and we are in no wars. How and why are these factors going to get better under Biden/Harris??

You think old Joe will make it through four years? The actuarial charts are not encouraging.

Biden is 78.

I'm going by memory, but IIRC, if you reach the age of 80, you have a 50%+ chance of reaching 90.

So I'd take that Vegas bet of Biden not fulfilling his term.

How much would you lay on that bet?

She's obviously much more comfortable with a cock in her face as opposed to a microphone.... but she's perfect for this caricature of a 3rd world overthrow of the government.... a brown, dimwitted slutty ape is straight out of hollywood.

YOU, go sleep it off. You're making an ass of yourself.

When women didn't have the right to vote...it was OK to celebrate their new right, and empowerment once they had gotten it.

This is that same sort of thing, and to take this sort of weaselly pot shot about it...is juvenile.

Do you think that post makes you a good person?

Says an anonymous nobody, who has failed at everything in life. You are a bitter little scumfuck.

Wow, it seems a lot of sheople believe whatever fake news MSM tells them. The election still isn't decided and probably won't be for months.
It's a desperation move by delusional idiots trying to convince America that the election was legitimate. It's a psyop & you're not going to convince those of us who know better

Forum List

Back