Kamala's Team Releases New Campaign Slogan: 'We Decline Your Request For An Interview'

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kamala's Team Releases New Campaign Slogan: 'We Decline Your Request For An Interview'
Politics·Aug 13, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, DC — Kamala Harris's team released a powerful new slogan this week that encapsulates the candidate's bold vision for her campaign platform: "We Decline Your Request For An Interview."

"We believe this new campaign slogan sums up perfectly what the Harris-Walz ticket is all about," Harris staffer Mindy Young told reporters. "She is so brave, so bold, so trendy and hip, and totally not at all afraid of the media, but she's just really busy with stuff and can't do interviews right now. I expect young women everywhere to gravitate towards this new messaging; I wouldn't be surprised to see it on t-shirts soon."

The Harris campaign released the slogan after weeks of Kamala bravely hiding behind desks, water fountains, trees, phone booths, large bushes, small children, horses, microphones, and teleprompters to avoid talking directly to members of the media. They believe "We Decline Your Request For An Interview" sums up her courageous, fearless leadership style.

"I will give an interview when I'm good and ready," Kamala Harris told her staff to tell the press. "Now someone refill my wine glass before I literally murder someone."

At publishing time, Kamala had confirmed her first media interview since becoming a candidate. The CNN exclusive is scheduled for August 2032.

Article Image

WASHINGTON, DC — Kamala Harris's team released a powerful new slogan this week that encapsulates the candidate's bold vision for her campaign platform: "We Decline Your Request For An Interview."

"We believe this new campaign slogan sums up perfectly what the Harris-Walz ticket is all about," Harris staffer Mindy Young told reporters. "She is so brave, so bold, so trendy and hip, and totally not at all afraid of the media, but she's just really busy with stuff and can't do interviews right now. I expect young women everywhere to gravitate towards this new messaging; I wouldn't be surprised to see it on t-shirts soon."

The Harris campaign released the slogan after weeks of Kamala bravely hiding behind desks, water fountains, trees, phone booths, large bushes, small children, horses, microphones, and teleprompters to avoid talking directly to members of the media. They believe "We Decline Your Request For An Interview" sums up her courageous, fearless leadership style.

"I will give an interview when I'm good and ready," Kamala Harris told her staff to tell the press. "Now someone refill my wine glass before I literally murder someone."

At publishing time, Kamala had confirmed her first media interview since becoming a candidate. The CNN exclusive is scheduled for August 2032.
Build Back Backing Away

I am so old that I remember that EISENHOWER was famous for answering all the questions of hovering reporters with "NO COMMENT" ---it is amazing what I remember from my toddler years-----it must have been a very important TALKED about thing. But he
was a WAR HERO

Contrariwise, a listener to Dennis Prager's radio show last week suggested a new slogan for the Trump/Vance ticket, replacing Make America Great Again. It is...

Everything Was Better Under Trump.

I like it. A lot. It has the advantage of being factual.

Article Image

I like her ad that was shown a million times during the Olympics....
"And I will guarantee that you only have to work one job".......until your evening shift starts at 8......

Forum List

Back