Kamalot

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
We are ushering in a new era.....Kamalot!

For all those who remember the original Camalot in this country when JFK was king, Kamala Harris will be taking us back to those good times in government where Democrats ruled and Republicans druled.

For all those who remember the original Camalot in this country when JFK was king, Kamala Harris will be taking us back to those good times in government where Democrats ruled and Republicans druled.

I high doubt JFK would have Dylan Mulvaney to the White House. JFK much more like a republican than the democrats of today.

lol

You misspelled 'Scam a lot.'

1722358144494.png

The English version of Camelot was fiction and so was the American version. The media turned a dilettante rich failure into a freaking fictional hero and I expect they will try to do the same thing with Harris although it won't be that easy.

I high doubt JFK would have Dylan Mulvaney to the White House. JFK much more like a republican than the democrats of today.
This bs again?

"Our responsibility is not discharged by an announcement of virtuous ends. Our responsibility is to achieve these objectives with social invention, with political skill, and executive vigor. I believe for these reasons, that liberalism is our best and our only hope in the world today."

Forum List

Back