Kansas City Chiefs Player has Cardiac Arrest

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Are you quietly suggesting that he suffered this attack due to the COVID VACCINE?

Are you quietly suggesting that he suffered this attack due to the COVID VACCINE?
I made no such claim but it seems you are suggesting the vaccine was to blame.

1717775397929.png

This is what steroids do to woman bodybuilders.

1717775987502.png

Last edited:
Anabolic steroids should be banned because of the devastating effect on human organs. Professional body building encourages there athletes to take these harmful substances.
They know the risks, and they don't care.

A young healthy athlete suffering from a cardiac arrest seems to be getting more normal now days. I wonder why that is.
I know it isn't the popular position to take and I am not at all saying there are no risks associated with the vaccines or that nobody has been affected negatively by them. And I am 100% opposed to mandates that anyone get the vaccine who does not want it.

But all the medical people I know and I know a lot of them are convinced that COVID itself is far far more likely to cause long lasting bad effects than is the vaccine.

". . .Stay up to date on your vaccinations. Research shows that you're 11 times more likely to develop myocarditis from COVID itself versus the vaccine, NBC News senior medical correspondent Dr. John Torres said during a TODAY segment on Feb. 9. . ."

". . .In conclusion, our analysis did not demonstrate increased rates of SCD in young people both during the pandemic and after the introduction of COVID-19 vaccination. Causes of SCD in young people, including those who experienced SCD within 30 days of their COVID-19 vaccination, were consistent with prepandemic causes as established by rigorous autopsy, and no increase in the prevalence of myocarditis has been observed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back