Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots

the blacks should've resisted slavery
they could've run into the jungle

Well, a lot of Black slaves were actually POW's of Africa's wars, groups like Dahomey, Ashanti, and others even waged war to profit off of capturing Black "Live" spoils of war, to sell to the West for profit.

Well, the White slave master used gun control on their Black slave subjects.

So, while some Black slaves might have submitted, a lot of them were bullied into by the force of first Black tribes, and then of White slavers.

So so many facts about slavery that have been removed from books

Most slaves were well treated and well fed. It's simply economics, healthy and fit people make better laborers.

Uncle Toms Cabin is Fiction not Fact but it's emotional and 100 years old which 50-150 years ago is the liberal default position.

Some slaves were paid or allowed their own plots to farm and feed including poultry and meats.

The concept of"owning" someone is an abomination but its irrational to judge 150 years ago thru the lenses of current social mores yet this is Another liberal default position

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote
Yeah sure, they’re losing the black vote. They only get 90something percent of it :lol:

No doubt they’ll be running to Republicans with inhuman shitstains like you and Stevie McRacist as the welcoming party.

Pretty much. All they can expect from democrats are food stamps.

The food stamps capital of the U.S.A is extremely Jewish, and slightly Republican voting, overall (Kiryas Joel, New York)

Yes, Kiryas Joel voted for Trump more than Hillary.

Dude's a very brave soul. I hope he doesn't get 'Suicided.' He's also been pretty vocal about the evil secret society pervert Elites that control the Entertainment Industry. Supporting Trump, openly calling out the pervert Elites? Yeah, that's a recipe for death. I'm praying for the dude. God Bless him.

Does 'free thinking' automatically mean 'good thinking'? In the case of KW and those applauding him on the board, I think not. The descendants of those that persevered are with us today. The "free thinkers" generally went to an early grave.

Dude's a very brave soul. I hope he doesn't get 'Suicided.' He's also been pretty vocal about the evil secret society pervert Elites that control the Entertainment Industry. Supporting Trump, openly calling out the pervert Elites? Yeah, that's a recipe for death. I'm praying for the dude. God Bless him.
I'm sure if he has an accident, it will be the Clinton's fault.

I'm sure if he has an accident, it will be the Clinton's fault.
Past history would indicate so

Kanye is just saying that people are suffering from mental slavery
Free your mind and the rest will follow.
En Vogue - Free Your Mind

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote
Yeah sure, they’re losing the black vote. They only get 90something percent of it :lol:

No doubt they’ll be running to Republicans with inhuman shitstains like you and Stevie McRacist as the welcoming party.

Pretty much. All they can expect from democrats are food stamps.

The food stamps capital of the U.S.A is extremely Jewish, and slightly Republican voting, overall (Kiryas Joel, New York)

Yes, Kiryas Joel voted for Trump more than Hillary.

Really? Shit, I figured it would be some place like Iowa or something.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.

yeah, there's people lining up to believe that slavery was a choice.

Why does anyone of any political persuasion care about Kanye West's political opinion? Why did his political opinions suddenly become a big deal?
He makes some people feel better about slavery. While mental slavery may have some validity, there hasn't been 400 years of it. Most of it was actual physical slavery.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.

yeah, there's people lining up to believe that slavery was a choice.
Yes, your mind is in a dungeon from which no return to sanity is possible.

Why does anyone of any political persuasion care about Kanye West's political opinion? Why did his political opinions suddenly become a big deal? :dunno:
Nobody would have noticed but for the hysterics of you leftists because a black man formed his own independent opinion.

lol

yeah, trump only tweeted about it a hundred times and mentioned it at his *rally*

Forum List

Back