Kanye submits signatures for Illinois ballot RIGHT before deadline

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Cool. I am under ZERO illusion Trump will win Illinois but it would be funny to see Biden lose black voters to Kanye. I hope he can get on the ballot in states like Florida,Arizona,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Michigan,Pa, Virginia etc.

Did he submit the signatures in crayon? It's hysterical to watch you Trump supporters and right wingers think Kanye is going to be Jill Stein or Gary Anderson.
Hope...springs eternal. :)

Did he submit the signatures in crayon? It's hysterical to watch you Trump supporters and right wingers think Kanye is going to be Jill Stein or Gary Anderson.
We saw what happens when you have a black candidate who can fund his own way with Obama, stop being in denial. We are under no illusions he is going to win but if he gets on the ballot in swing states biden needs it's going to hurt Biden especially with younger blacks.

We saw what happens when you have a black candidate who can fund his own way with Obama, stop being in denial. We are under no illusions he is going to win but if he gets on the ballot in swing states biden needs it's going to hurt Biden especially with younger blacks.

LOL...oh the right wing delusions just get better and better! You're comparing Kanye West with Barack Obama. Put the glue down and stop sniffing. :auiqs.jpg:

According to this source, the deadline to get on the ballot has already passed in Florida,Illinois,Indiana,Michigan,New Mexico,North Carolina, Oklahoma,South Carolina and Texas. Oklahoma and Illinois are the only ones I know of that he's qualified for. Maine,New Jersey and New York, in that order, have deadline dates coming up this month.

LOL...oh the right wing delusions just get better and better! You're comparing Kanye West with Barack Obama. Put the glue down and stop sniffing. :auiqs.jpg:

Only for 2 reasons. 1 They are black and 2 they can afford to run a campaign. Just wait and see, Biden is doing HORRIBLE with young blacks if you believe CNN's tripe and Kanye will get a lot of them.
According to this source, the deadline to get on the ballot has already passed in Florida,Illinois,Indiana,Michigan,New Mexico,North Carolina, Oklahoma,South Carolina and Texas. Oklahoma and Illinois are the only ones I know of that he's qualified for. Maine,New Jersey and New York, in that order, have deadline dates coming up this month.

Dang that sucks I was hoping he would get on ballot in Florida and North Carolina.

True, Kayne isn't a radical that hung out with domestic terrorists when he was young, and he wasn't born in kenya, and he's not a muslim and doesn't hate America, so yeah, there's a lot of difference between Kayne and Barry.

I could be wrong, but I think the only reason he's doing this is to hurt the creepy old hair sniffing groper.

[/QUOTE]
Dang that sucks I was hoping he would get on ballot in Florida and North Carolina.[/QUOTE]

The deadlines in New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas had already passed before he announced his candidacy.

kanye 2020 cause you ain't black mufffugahs

After the landslide reelection President Trump the magnificent he should make him head of something that will drive the left over a cliff

:)

Actually, his family is already taking steps to get him back on his medications.....

Kanye is a viable write-in for democrats who don't like Biden.

The problem is, there are no Democrats who don't like Biden. Hey remember when you guys claimed the Bernie Bros were all going to revolt against Biden? I haven't heard anything about the Bernie Bros in weeks, have you?
Go read how bad Biden is doing with YOUNG blacks. Those under 65. Pretty badly. Last I looked 12% or so of those who voted for Bernie won't vote for Biden.

Forum List

Back