Kanye West, Black Racist.

Yep those who sell out black folks. Do you think the slaves were immigrants or that black folks wanted to be slaves.

Good question for ms Barack.

Ms. Barack is the descendant of

Confederate slaveowners

And

Blacks in Africa accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats

What did hetro white male republicans do?

They fought a war to liberate the victims of the Obama klan.

Good question for ms Barack.

Ms. Barack is the descendant of

Confederate slaveowners

And

Blacks in Africa accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats

What did hetro white male republicans do?

They fought a war to liberate the victims of the Obama klan.
Who did you fight? Today's republican party has the mindset of Confederates and Democrats of 1865.

Who did you fight? Today's republican party has the mindset of Confederates and Democrats of 1865.

No. The GOP today believes in equality just like 1865.

It is the Dems who never support equality

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What did they call them?
You must be younger than I thought. Jesse Jackson called Jews "Hymies" and New York City Hymietown which are very derogatory slurs on a par with the "N" word for Blacks. Farrakhan said Jewish people don't even deserve to be called human and referred to them as "termites".

Police need to reform so blacks can get away with more crimes.
All kinds of cars now with burnt out lights at night on Beltway because cops aren’t allowed to pull them over anymore just because 80% of the pulls were Hispanic or black.
Kanye is correct and plantation masters are really frightened of him

Powerful, and unfortunate, facts OP.
True. And in all such cases the were/are whites who rush to defend the black person doing it. They are the ones pointed out as blacks who have "the right perspective" or black who think independently. Yep to some whites, as long as a black person is acting to help white supremacy he/she is thinking independently. And those are the white who get angry when blacks call this scum what they really are:

House ------.

Are you a beneficiary of racial preferences?

Do you get taxpayer funded handouts?

Are you an Uncle Tom?

Why do white males lie to themselves about the fact that they have been and continue to be the number 1 beneficiary of racial preferences and government handouts?

So does BLM, the 1619 Project, and professors who teach CRT. Those like you are fine with stopping that, so your hypocrisy is noted. Wealth is irrelevant to racial discrimination.
You have lost this argument and every other one about racism. You should find something else to whine about. Racist.

You have lost this argument and every other one about racism. You should find something else to whine about. Racist.
I've never lost, that's why you want me to post about something else. Because your racist --- gets put in the meat grinder every time.

You must be younger than I thought. Jesse Jackson called Jews "Hymies" and New York City Hymietown which are very derogatory slurs on a par with the "N" word for Blacks. Farrakhan said Jewish people don't even deserve to be called human and referred to them as "termites".
That's funny listening to you bitch about what someone was called after what you have called us.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's funny listening to you bitch about what someone was called after what you have called us.
If we pointed out all the racist policies whites were implementing or things whites said about blacks during that same time, MarathonMouth would start "that was in the past" ----. We know what was said and that has exactly NOTHING to do with Kanye West. So nobody is going to waste time with it. Kanye West, Black Racist is the topic.

Show me a single post where I have used a slur against anyone of you. But this of course is all distraction from the original attack on Kanye West. Maybe you can share with us exactly what Kanye West said that was so anti-Semitic since the OP has disappeared AGAIN.

Show me a single post where I have used a slur against anyone of you. But this of course is all distraction from the original attack on Kanye West. Maybe you can share with us exactly what Kanye West said that was so anti-Semitic since the OP has disappeared AGAIN.
ua4vuxpoq6w91.jpg

he said slavery was a choice and a leaked interview between Ye and Fox News host Tucker Carlson, in which he said, "I'd prefer my kids knew Chanukah than Kwanzaa, at least it would come with some financial engineering."

Adidas is taking a $250 million loss on this.

ua4vuxpoq6w91.jpg

he said slavery was a choice and a leaked interview between Ye and Fox News host Tucker Carlson, in which he said, "I'd prefer my kids knew Chanukah than Kwanzaa, at least it would come with some financial engineering."

Adidas is taking a $250 million loss on this.
Thanks. So I see one odd statement about slavery, maybe some context could help explain that. But that wouldn't be anti-Semitic, right? Then a rather humorous comparison between Chanukah and Kwanzaa that doesn't sound anti-Semitic either. So I still don't get it why all the brou ha ha about Kanye, he is always saying off the wall things. :dunno:

Forum List

Back