Kanye West has a Go Fund Me page. LOL

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Attention Yeezy fans: There is now a GoFundMe campaign to help Kanye

pvphOu04_bigger.jpg

CbSfvYeWcAAhVnv.jpg

Wow. I guess 500 buck haircuts and dinner out every night is out? Bet not. Poor Kanye. Not.

GoFundMe Campaign Launched To Help Raise $53 Million For Kanye West

Kanye West did what Kanye West does best this week on Twitter TWTR +6.72%: he had people talking about him.

This time, however, it wasn’t about his music but about his money. In a series of bizarre tweets, West asked Facebook FB +3.64% billionaire Mark Zuckerberg for “help.”

KANYE_WEST___kanyewest____Twitter1.png

The rapper and fashion designer claims to be $53 million in debt, citing struggles to make his music and fund his clothing line as reasons for his money woes. Apparently, the $500 haircuts and a $3 million engagement ring had nothing to do with it.

Zuckerberg didn’t reach out to West in response to his plea – at least not publicly.

(You can read Rob Wood’s assessment of what would happen if Zuckerberg actually did decide to help out Kanye here.)

What is sad is...some idiots actually donated 2400 bucks to this loser.

Now you know where all the brain damaged libs healthcare insurance money goes. :)

Quick Kim needs new butt implants.

He should claim he won't cater pizza for a gay wedding. That should bring in the duckets. :lol:

Next to Obama, Kanye and the entire K-Klan is my #1 choice for people I would love to see go down in a flaming jetliner.

Forum List

Back