🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kanye West is done with President Obama

Obummer is a user, like he used the gullible voters by tricking them, that the 1%ers are baaaad. Since he was re-elected, with that 'flexibility' he referenced, he has lined the 1%ers pockets to what is now known as the 6%ers

-Geaux

Obummer is a user, like he used the gullible voters by tricking them, that the 1%ers are baaaad. Since he was re-elected, with that 'flexibility' he referenced, he has lined the 1%ers pockets to what is now known as the 6%ers

-Geaux

It's true.. the rich get richer, the poor have plenty of new recruits and the middle-class gets screwed over in Democrat regimes.

I am not fond of Kanye either...but what he has to say about the Prez at this time should open the eyes to The People who voted for his ass, so as long as they had their ears open to hear.

Why would people base their opinion of Obama on what Kanye is feeling at the moment? What a silly thing to say :lol:

Actually, Putin owned the hell out of Obama and his bitch master Valerie Jarret, a half bred Persion commie whore who couldn't have fucked up the place up any worse had she had a strap on and Kagan's face to smash it against.

Now you have Israel of all places siding with Sunni terrorists to bomb the shit out of Iran and get the magic negroe's misplaced, John Kerry fuck up going again. The world is going to glow. Bang up job.

The rats are jumping the ship

-Geaux

Kanye West will say no more about President Barack Obama, the rapper declared during an interview on Philadelphia's Hot 107.9 Monday.

"I'm not gonna mention him no more," the "Yeezus" rapper told hosts Shamara and Laiya St. Claire. "That's out of my thoughts. That's lowering my priority of thinking at this point."

West explained that he felt "used" by the president, who "used to come and visit me and my mama and tell me that he's about to run for president." The rapper was raised in Chicago, while Obama served as an Illinois senator before being elected president.

"The president likes to use (pop icons) just to be down and stuff," West claimed.

If even that idiot has figured out obama, just how fucking stupid do the rdeans around here still sucking on the Kool-Aid feeder have to be?

Putin owns Obama.. it's an embarrassment to the country.

Putin owns you. Go suck his commie cock, you patriot.

Oh and btw, thanks for proving my point :thup:

:lol:..your childish outburst doesn't change the facts

....but it does earn you a neg

I couldn't give less of a shit about a neg. But I do love it that I get under your skin. Now get back to beating off to that picture of a shirtless Putin, commie-loving patriot.

Chumpy says he doesn't normally neg people; but every time I own him, he negs me. Should I be flattered, or amused?

Chumpy says he doesn't normally neg people; but every time I own him, he negs me. Should I be flattered, or amused?

I generally only neg members that offer nothing and are crude doing it.

You don't seem the least bit upset...:lol:

Last edited:
Kanye West = a Democrats Uncle Tom..now

Kanye is a racist now.

I'd say it sucks to be him except he's banging;
th

It sucks to be him except that he's driving tires with all the tread worn off for the 'privilege' of throwing a hot dog down a hallway? :confused:

All good excuses and right on cue. Please continue

-Geaux

You miss the part where Obama called Kanye a Jackass?

I thought they were through then..

West is a Jackass..but he's talented.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek]Kanye West - Runaway (Video Version) ft. Pusha T - YouTube[/ame]

This is a great song.

All good excuses and right on cue. Please continue

-Geaux

You miss the part where Obama called Kanye a Jackass?

I thought they were through then..

West is a Jackass..but he's talented.

This is a great song.

Meh, not really. The jackass comments are indeed in the opening post. Kind of funny he said, he said... lol

-Geaux

Can lead a horse to water..

And yeah..saw that you had that.

Which makes this thread even more ridiculous.

:lol:

It's not like Kanye was that into the President to begin with..

I had never heard any of Kanya West's songs so I recently decided to to listen to a few of them.

Conclusion: The guy has an off key mediocre singing voice coupled with your typical lame rap rhymes. . :doubt:

The rats are jumping the ship

-Geaux

Kanye West will say no more about President Barack Obama, the rapper declared during an interview on Philadelphia's Hot 107.9 Monday.

"I'm not gonna mention him no more," the "Yeezus" rapper told hosts Shamara and Laiya St. Claire. "That's out of my thoughts. That's lowering my priority of thinking at this point."

West explained that he felt "used" by the president, who "used to come and visit me and my mama and tell me that he's about to run for president." The rapper was raised in Chicago, while Obama served as an Illinois senator before being elected president.

"The president likes to use (pop icons) just to be down and stuff," West claimed. "People was fine with me being everyone's punching bag for about five years. ... That was kind of my position in culture, so he used that too. 'Oh, he's a jack---.' Because that's how the world felt."

The rapper was referencing comments the president made following the 2009 incident in which West crashed Taylor Swift's VMA acceptance speech. The president stood by his assessment of the rapper in 2012, during an interview with The Atlantic, when he once again called Kanye a "jack---," but insisted the artist was also "smart. He's very talented."

As for speaking his thoughts about Obama, West said, "I don't care if someone's the president or not. I care about thoughts and how you helping people and what you bring to the world."

Though things have turned a bit sour between the two, West was once one of the president's supporters. During Obama's first presidential run, the rapper performed at the Democratic National Convention and said, "It's an incredible time to be around. I wish my momma could have seen this day."

Kanye West is done with President Obama - TODAY.com

big public service announcement out here in the Dakotas

letting everyone know that they might be eligible

for a free obama phone

--LOL

Forum List

Back