🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kanye West is done with President Obama

You are only looking at my replies to white racist trash. White people have achieved amazing things. However, they tend to not give credit to who got them there in the first place. Afrocentric is not nonsense. That would be the Eurocentric viewpoint that everything done in history was by white people. Why would truth be nonsense? Thats one of the reasons I believe you to be racist. Its ok to have an issue with what I say because of it not being factually true. If thats the case then just point it out.
The biggest flaw with the Afrocentric view of the world.

It that it pits African blacks against European whites as the two competing historical entities.

While completely ignoring the grand empires and scientific technology of the Asians, like China or Japan, which basically have nothing to do with Africa. . :cool:

If it is true that being Afrocentric is divisive why was it OK for the Eurocentric viewpoint to totally omit Black accomplishments? What was the flaw with the Eurocentric view? I dont know what kind of Afrocentric stuff you have been listening to but I don't subscribe to any far out ideals. Your comment about Asia is funny and speaks to my point. They were definitely influenced by Africa.

I had never heard any of Kanya West's songs so I recently decided to to listen to a few of them.

Conclusion: The guy has an off key mediocre singing voice coupled with your typical lame rap rhymes. . :doubt:

Kanye West would never have gotten any kind of name recognition at all if he hadn't screwed Kim Kardashian. He owes himself to a white woman's pussy.

Katz thats not true, he was a celebrity before he started sleeping with Kim.

I had never heard any of Kanya West's songs so I recently decided to to listen to a few of them.

Conclusion: The guy has an off key mediocre singing voice coupled with your typical lame rap rhymes. . :doubt:

Kanye West would never have gotten any kind of name recognition at all if he hadn't screwed Kim Kardashian. He owes himself to a white woman's pussy.

I had never heard of him, which isn't surprising because I pay very little attention to pop culture. So he might have been a celebrity, just not much of one. I really haven't heard any of his music so I can't say anything about that one way or another.

You missed the irony of the one I posted. Which is pretty brilliant in it's way.

It's also self effacing.

I had never heard of him, which isn't surprising because I pay very little attention to pop culture. So he might have been a celebrity, just not much of one. I really haven't heard any of his music so I can't say anything about that one way or another.

You must live under a rock. I dont watch TV very much at all and this dude stays in the new.

He's been famous for a while, he criticized Bush on tv during Katrina I believe.

You must live under a rock. I dont watch TV very much at all and this dude stays in the new.

I pay very little, to no attention to pop culture. Something newsworthy has to happen to get my attention. He's in the news quite a bit now because of the baby and the Kardashians have enough money to keep their name in the news, so his name is in the news too.

I pay very little, to no attention to pop culture. Something newsworthy has to happen to get my attention. He's in the news quite a bit now because of the baby and the Kardashians have enough money to keep their name in the news, so his name is in the news too.

I think you're missing the point. He was very famous before Kim. He helps her out more than she can help him. He could have married someone with a talent other than having a nice body.

If it is true that being Afrocentric is divisive why was it OK for the Eurocentric viewpoint to totally omit Black accomplishments? What was the flaw with the Eurocentric view? I dont know what kind of Afrocentric stuff you have been listening to but I don't subscribe to any far out ideals. Your comment about Asia is funny and speaks to my point. They were definitely influenced by Africa.
Next you will be telling me that the ancient black Africans taught the Eskimos how to build igloos. . :cuckoo: :lol:

Next you will be telling me that the ancient black Africans taught the Eskimos how to build igloos. . :cuckoo: :lol:

Yes I will if that is what I find to be true.

Right. Nobody heard of Kanye West before he started screwing the skank Kardashian. I guess that's why he was a part of the Hurricane Katrina relief benefit concert....because he was unknown. Jesus, you are fucking stupid :lol:

You know how this would be a story? If Jay-Z said it.

Kanye is a little slow on the uptake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTt5Jj0k-pg]VIDEO: Obama Calls Kanye West a 'Jackass' - YouTube[/ame]

[EdQUOTE=Asclepias;8178364]

I think you're missing the point. He was very famous before Kim. He helps her out more than she can help him. He could have married someone with a talent other than having a nice body.[/QUOTE]

He could not have been that famous.

Kanye West used to own a little house in the Beverly Hills flats. Then he moved into a 10,000 sq ft cottage up in the hills Kim bought for them. She doesn't need his help.

I'm glad you think she has a nice body. Fat chicks with big asses need love too.

[EdQUOTE=Asclepias;8178364]

I think you're missing the point. He was very famous before Kim. He helps her out more than she can help him. He could have married someone with a talent other than having a nice body.

He could not have been that famous.

Kanye West used to own a little house in the Beverly Hills flats. Then he moved into a 10,000 sq ft cottage up in the hills Kim bought for them. She doesn't need his help.

I'm glad you think she has a nice body. Fat chicks with big asses need love too.[/QUOTE]

Kayne West is worth more than Kim. ;)
About 60 million more.
But yeah! She doesn't need his help.
The point is, she didn't make him famous.

Forum List

Back