🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kanye West is done with President Obama

[EdQUOTE=Asclepias;8178364]
You must live under a rock. I dont watch TV very much at all and this dude stays in the new.

I pay very little, to no attention to pop culture. Something newsworthy has to happen to get my attention. He's in the news quite a bit now because of the baby and the Kardashians have enough money to keep their name in the news, so his name is in the news too.

I think you're missing the point. He was very famous before Kim. He helps her out more than she can help him. He could have married someone with a talent other than having a nice body.

He could not have been that famous.

Kanye West used to own a little house in the Beverly Hills flats. Then he moved into a 10,000 sq ft cottage up in the hills Kim bought for them. She doesn't need his help.

I'm glad you think she has a nice body. Fat chicks with big asses need love too.[/QUOTE]

Seeing as he is worth more than she is he could have done that on his own. She definitely needs his help to remain in the public eye because she really has no talent.

Your the second person today I spoke with today that must be into women that look like 12 and 13 year olds with adult sized heads.

When ever an African American man reaches the top of his profession.

Whether in sports, entertainment, politics, film, etc.

The first thing thing he does is get a white gf/wife.

It signals to the world that he is successful and has arrived. . :cool:

Last edited:

I guess thats why these under achieving Black men married Black women you dumb clown. You've been had and bamboozled by the media again. :lol:

Jay-Z married to Beyonce?
The POTUS to the First Lady?
Will Smith to Jada ?
Nick cannon to Mariah?
Grant Hill to Tamia?
Samuel Jackson to Latanya?
Should I go on?

Last edited:

I guess thats why these under achieving Black men married Black women you dumb clown. You've been had and bamboozled by the media again. :lol:

Will Smith to Jada ?
Nick cannon to Mariah?
Grant Hill to Tamia?
Should I go on?
As you just pointed out...... there are always exceptions in every situation.

But for the most part famous and successful African American men latch on to a white woman like a diabetic in dire need of insulin. . :cool:

Will Smith to Jada ?
Nick cannon to Mariah?
Grant Hill to Tamia?
Should I go on?

But for the most part famous and successful African American men latch on to a white woman like a diabetic in dire need of insulin. . :cool:

i agree there are exceptions to every rule. Your examples of successful black men needing white women to complete themselves is an exception. i'm glad you finally caught that.

Denzel Washington
Lebron James
Collin Powell

I got more. :lol:

If West couldn't sing he would be in jail on drug traffic charges! Who give a fuck what he things. I like the whoa is me comment about him being a punching bag. Anything that happens to that worthless SOB is his own doing. Fucking him and I hope he loses it all like so many others children in his position!

Will Smith to Jada ?
Nick cannon to Mariah?
Grant Hill to Tamia?
Should I go on?

i agree there are exceptions to every rule. Your examples of successful black men needing white women to complete themselves is an exception. i'm glad you finally caught that.

Denzel Washington
Lebron James
Collin Powell

I got more.
I could play the 'make a list game' with you all day long.

But the simple fact is that a disproportionate number of famous/successful black men are married to white women.

Heck, I have seen many TV programs where the black women are complaining about so many of the "Brothers' marrying white women.

On the other hand, a white man married to a black woman is still somewhat of a rarity when compared to other interracial marriages. . :cool:

I wonder how long it will take for the New York Times to start calling Obama a White Black man?

Denzel Washington
Lebron James
Collin Powell

I got more.
I could play the 'make a list game' with you all day long.

But the simple fact is that a disproportionate number of famous/successful black men are married to white women.

Heck, I have seen many TV programs where the black women are complaining about so many of the "Brothers' marrying white women.

On the other hand, a white man married to a black woman is still somewhat of a rarity when compared to other interracial marriages. . :cool:

I think you are stupid beyond belief. Stop looking at TV so much. It impairs rational thinking. Your simple fact is a myth.

While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interracially when they achieve fame, the same is not true for the bulk of successful black men. By analyzing census data Toldson and Marks found that 83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives. This means that interracial marriage should not be held responsible for the singleness of black women.

I know you hate it but honestly lets be real. As a Black man I can have anything I want in my ethnicity. We have every skin, eye, and hair, color. We have every hair texture right within our own race. We even have different languages that span the globe. Again why would a white woman be a trophy simply because she was white? You are too stupid for words. :lol:

Last edited:
Well I wish I could say that Axelrod is beating himself with whip and that Jarrett is even now thinking of jumping off the capitol dome because of what Kanye just did....but somehow....

Hmmmmmmm

"While plenty of rap stars, athletes and musicians may choose to date or marry interracially when they achieve fame,........."
Thanks for affirming my point. ... :thup:

I thought below was your point? :oops:

The ultimate trophy for a successful black man is a white gf/wife.

It tells the world he has arrived. .

Here is my point.

83 percent of married black men who earned at least $100,000 annually got hitched to black women. The same is the case for educated black men of all incomes. Eighty-five percent of black male college graduates married black women. Generally, 88 percent of married black men (no matter their income or educational background) have black wives.

Out of the 18% left that conform to your original point I wonder how many of the wives are Latinas, Asian, or some other ethnicity as opposed to white? Do you need help moving the goal posts now? Seems like you really have no point at all. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey kanyae check out my siggy. Its cool to hate on Barry now.

Forum List

Back