Kanye west says democrats promote abortion of african americans

Kanye West claims Democrats ‘brainwash’ black Americans and ‘make them abort their children'

So this is where we are, the african american community is revolting against the dems, and it's about time
Kanye West doesn't represent the black community. He represents himself as a wealthy man sitting on pride and prejudice.

Yes he does.
Both parties have done nothing for Prison reform.
Under Trump they finally worked together and got step one done.
Yet Kayne does not represent the entire black community just as Trump doesn't represent the entire white community...When Oblama was giving out pardons on people in prison the republicans were crying how he is letting out bad people now that Congress and Trump did a little he is a hero and everybody being let out is a saint. Please, this is nothing more than political ass kissing at best.
Lol Obama pardoned dealers and u brag

Kanye West claims Democrats ‘brainwash’ black Americans and ‘make them abort their children'

So this is where we are, the african american community is revolting against the dems, and it's about time
Kanye West doesn't represent the black community. He represents himself as a wealthy man sitting on pride and prejudice.

Yes he does.
Yet Kayne does not represent the entire black community just as Trump doesn't represent the entire white community...When Oblama was giving out pardons on people in prison the republicans were crying how he is letting out bad people now that Congress and Trump did a little he is a hero and everybody being let out is a saint. Please, this is nothing more than political ass kissing at best.
Trump is doing the same and you rag...

Yes he does.
Keep up the bs Trump needs you

Yes he does.
End the Drug War and all the prisoners get to go home yet Trump hasn't the balls to try it..

Yes he does.
End the Drug War and all the prisoners get to go home yet Trump hasn't the balls to try it..
The war will never end. Or do you want legal fentanyl

Yes I want legal fentanyl it is easier to control when legal compared to existing on the black market as it is now unregulated....

I find it astounding that ALL deranged conservatives have exactly the same insane lies as "talking points"
talk abut mindless, brainwashed minions.......conservatives!
Thank you kindly.

Now how many shares of apple do you own again

Yes I want legal fentanyl it is easier to control when legal compared to existing on the black market as it is now unregulated....
And if you were a scarecrow you would also want a brain

I find it astounding that ALL deranged conservatives have exactly the same insane lies as "talking points"
Thank you kindly.

And apparently they are incapable of debating any point so they use dodging tactics.

I stand by my point that you can't debate.

Thank you kindly.

And apparently they are incapable of debating any point so they use dodging tactics.

You debate, I'll buy stocks

PS. Exactly what reason is there for me to debate with a mental imbedsile who voted for cankles the tripping dyke

Thank you kindly.

PS. Exactly what reason is there for me to debate with a mental imbedsile who voted for cankles the tripping dyke

"PS. Exactly what reason is there for me to debate with a mental imbedsile who voted for cankles the tripping dyke"

I see.

STILL can't debate any issue.

I've been told by conservatives that when liberals can't debate they resort to mockery and insults.

When did you become a liberal?

Thank you kindly.

"PS. Exactly what reason is there for me to debate with a mental imbedsile who voted for cankles the tripping dyke"

I see.

STILL can't debate any issue.

I've been told by conservatives that when liberals can't debate they resort to mockery and insults.

When did you become a liberal?
Look doof, you are behaving like a grandiose schizzo in demanding that I take you serious enough to debate, you are nothing and no one to me, so get used to it.

Anyway debating is boring for me, when you have pounded as many fools and law firms into the dirt as I have it gets monotonous after a while.

But you keep pumping for trump

And just because someone’s progressive doesn’t mean they represent the black community either… Progressives piss on the black community… Fact

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you.

Pretty much everybody knows Kanye is an idiot.
Lol
He may be a lot of things, but at least he is not acting politically correct which is the worst thing any individual can do. Fact
He probably can't even spell it.
^^ Funny how leftwingers turn to racist stereotypes as soon as they lose one.
Kid, I don't care what color his skin is, he's an idiot. A dumbass, a moron.

Sadly they come in all colors.

If it's any consolation I think you're an idjit as well.
The biggest dumbass’s on the planet are politically correct...

Yes, one of the main reasons I support Bernie Sanders is because of his stance on aborting black people....

I will never forget where I was when I heard his speech about how it is imperative that we force more black mothers to abort their fetuses, even if we need to put a gun to their heads

I knew then, he was the candidate for me

Yes, one of the main reasons I support Bernie Sanders is because of his stance on aborting black people....

I will never forget where I was when I heard his speech about how it is imperative that we force more black mothers to abort their fetuses, even if we need to put a gun to their heads

I knew then, he was the candidate for me
Only retards to pay 70 percent taxes

Forum List

Back