Kanye west says democrats promote abortion of african americans

It's true even though the media covers it up. The abortion average for Blacks is way above White people. Is it intentionally racist or is it a result of some social economic trend? Nobody wants to talk about it.
It was set up as a racist plot to exterminate the black population. I think it's clear...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It's true even though the media covers it up. The abortion average for Blacks is way above White people. Is it intentionally racist or is it a result of some social economic trend? Nobody wants to talk about it.
It was set up as a racist plot to exterminate the black population. I think it's clear...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Yes, but also ANY "lower class" people who are an economic drain on society

Kenye is an idiot. His whole life is wrapped around publicity. He saw Trump had lots of fanatic followers and decided he wanted part of that. His effort to be besties with Trump bit him in the ass, so now he's going for the religious nuts. If that doesn't work, he'll go hunting with Ted Nugent.

Never mind him and his wife were advocating for Prison Reform and Trump came through for them.
Remarks by President Trump at 2019 Prison Reform Summit and FIRST STEP Act Celebration | The White House
Bipartisan

Today we’re here to celebrate the truly extraordinary bipartisan — that’s a very pleasant word — (applause) — that’s a pleasant word — achievement of the FIRST STEP Act. Very important. This landmark legislation will give countless current and former prisoners a second chance at life and a new opportunity to contribute to their communities, their states, and their nations.

Uh-ooohh... somebody better bitch slap that uppity n-gg-r, Kanye, and put him back in his place on the plantation voting democrat.

The last thing the democrat party needs now, on top of all their other blow out corrupt shit shows that are back firing on them, is some loud mouth black dude exposing them for playing blacks as morons for decades.

Kanye West claims Democrats ‘brainwash’ black Americans and ‘make them abort their children'

So this is where we are, the african american community is revolting against the dems, and it's about time
I wouldn't get too excited if I were you.

Pretty much everybody knows Kanye is an idiot.
Perhaps everyone in your Klan knows that, however I know a different Kanye than you

Who doesn't know Koonye.

Kanye West claims Democrats ‘brainwash’ black Americans and ‘make them abort their children'

So this is where we are, the african american community is revolting against the dems, and it's about time

Perhaps everyone in your Klan knows that, however I know a different Kanye than you
Ooh look, left-handed accusations of racism.

How clever of you.

That all ya got?

the blacks are WAKING THE FK UP AND GETTING THE FK OFF THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION

upload_2019-10-30_7-12-36.png

Kanye West Speaks of “Going Alex Jones Level” During Interview

EWWWWWW IMAGINE THE PISSED OF FKS NOW!!

Last edited:

Lol
He may be a lot of things, but at least he is not acting politically correct which is the worst thing any individual can do. Fact
He probably can't even spell it.

Lol
He may be a lot of things, but at least he is not acting politically correct which is the worst thing any individual can do. Fact
^^ Funny how leftwingers turn to racist stereotypes as soon as they lose one.

Lol
Kid, I don't care what color his skin is, he's an idiot. A dumbass, a moron.

Sadly they come in all colors.

If it's any consolation I think you're an idjit as well.

Lol

I know that you all don't like your coloreds off the plantation, but whole bunches of dem are getting woke.

Lol

I know that you all don't like your coloreds off the plantation, but whole bunches of dem are getting woke.

Please continue telling black folk they are on the Democratic plantation, and make sure they understand they are too stupid to realize the right would be better for them. I'm sure they will appreciate your assessment of the situation greatly.

Lol

Can you explain why you think he's a dumbass moron?
People have been advocating for prison reform by both parties and nothing got done by either one.

What he's saying now is just as true.
Historical records proves it.

Lol

Please continue telling black folk they are on the Democratic plantation, and make sure they understand they are too stupid to realize the right would be better for them. I'm sure they will appreciate your assessment of the situation greatly.

I will
Most do

I will
Most do

Your wisdom is certainly remarkable.

I will
Most do

Your wisdom is certainly remarkable.

I know

Kanye West doesn't represent the black community. He represents himself as a wealthy man sitting on pride and prejudice.

Yes he does.
Both parties have done nothing for Prison reform.
Under Trump they finally worked together and got step one done.

Kanye West doesn't represent the black community. He represents himself as a wealthy man sitting on pride and prejudice.

Yes he does.
Both parties have done nothing for Prison reform.
Under Trump they finally worked together and got step one done.
Yet Kayne does not represent the entire black community just as Trump doesn't represent the entire white community...When Oblama was giving out pardons on people in prison the republicans were crying how he is letting out bad people now that Congress and Trump did a little he is a hero and everybody being let out is a saint. Please, this is nothing more than political ass kissing at best.

Forum List

Back