Kanye west says democrats promote abortion of african americans

It's true even though the media covers it up. The abortion average for Blacks is way above White people. Is it intentionally racist or is it a result of some social economic trend? Nobody wants to talk about it.
It was set up as a racist plot to exterminate the black population. I think it's clear...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Yes, but also ANY "lower class" people who are an economic drain on society

The whole "Eugenics" cult back then was a progressive mantra, that closely mirrored NAZI movements...Much like today they were liars, and sociopath narcisistic assholes that were driven from the political scene...Let's hope that happens again for America's sake.

Think of the profound impact on black communities with West's statements. Not to mention, given he is poking a bubble butt that is the envy of every man of color in the nation, its an utter disaster for the DUMS.:113::113:

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you.

Pretty much everybody knows Kanye is an idiot.
Pretty much everybody that tells you what to think knows it.

Jesse Jackson was Pro-Life before he sold out to run for POTUS as a Democrat.
jessie-jackson.jpg
6f9a4570069e923c8170061213d224a4.jpg

Kanye is smart. But he isn't smart enough. He has pastors attacking him about his wife being too worldly. But actually that they are trying to break him up so that they can move on in to start a relationship with his wife. It says in the Bible, not to get upset if your wife is worldly. For she is the weaker vessel. and by his faith has sanctified the unbelieving wife. But he has opened up the gates of hell by letting these pastors to put thoughts into his head. And some of these pastors are with the Deep state.

Kanye is smart. But he isn't smart enough. He has pastors attacking him about his wife being too worldly. But actually that they are trying to break him up so that they can move on in to start a relationship with his wife. It says in the Bible, not to get upset if your wife is worldly. For she is the weaker vessel. and by his faith has sanctified the unbelieving wife. But he has opened up the gates of hell by letting these pastors to put thoughts into his head. And some of these pastors are with the Deep state.

KooKoo

Forum List

Back