Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

No matter the candidate...no matter the election......
The Left has a clear pattern of smearing, using adjectives and generally going overboard anytime anyone questions a Leftist victory.
To me this clearly shows that they have something to hide. If not, they would calmly and politely oblige the inquiries and even assist with any investigations.
Instead, EVERY LEFTIST MEDIA immediately goes into maximum overdrive posting smear stories and calling people like Kari Lake "Insane".

This is precisely how tyrants, degenerates, the guilty and power mongers react to any opposition.

We won't even talk about the conflict of interest with the Leftist who won....... was running the election process.
This vapid whining does not provide cover for the GOP liars lying about elections.

The suits were not sufficient to get that far. I believe Giuliani and his other attorneys were censured by various courts and bar associations. I believe the NY Bar group overseeing his hearing has recommended disbarment.
Yes, you must silence the opposition so the truth stays hidden.

I don’t hit women no matter how obnoxious they might be. Sending you hugs and best wishes this holiday season. I hope you find peace joy and the topic very soon

Oh, I guess "Hit me back" translates to violence in the minds of 20th century troglocrats. Makes sense in a perverse way.

Some minds cannot stray out of violence.

Cheers!

The suits were not sufficient to get that far. I believe Giuliani and his other attorneys were censured by various courts and bar associations. I believe the NY Bar group overseeing his hearing has recommended disbarment.
The cases were dismissed. Dismissing cases means they will never get an evidentiary hearing. That is exactly why they were dismissed. That is more than obvious to any thinking person. Does that leave you out?

I’ve seen her being interviews by several Liberal reporters and they got pissed at her for not stating her platform.
She is not intelligent in the least.
I don’t know her enough to judge her intelligence. She did come off as an evasive politician to me

Forum List

Back