Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Well MAGA MAGGOT, all you have is twitter post from a MAGA Bimbo. She offers no proof. Her word ain't enough. Meanwhile in Georgia, a ReNaziKlan by the of Ferguson committed real Election Fraud by THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A COUNTY HE LONGER LIVES IN.

Well biden voting moron this is just getting started punk... so stay tuned....

Well biden voting moron this is just getting started punk... so stay tuned....

The fun part of this process......is trying to guess the MAGA tear-fueled conspiracies that will follow Lake's inevitable loss.

Death threats against the judge are a foregone conclusion. Deplorables are going to deplorable, after all.

But will we get the 'North Korea delivered Biden Ballots via Submarine in Maine' level tinfoil batshit that we did as part of the Big Lie?

The fun part of this process......is trying to guess the MAGA tear-fueled conspiracies that will follow Lake's inevitable loss.

Death threats against the judge are a foregone conclusion. Deplorables are going to deplorable, after all.

But will we get the 'North Korea delivered Biden Ballots via Submarine in Maine' level tinfoil batshit that we did as part of the Big Lie?
After 2020 states that could changed their voting laws... Florida being a shining example... and look at the difference... if the 2020,election was so perfect how do you explain that?...
After this midterm more changes will be made to secure our votes and the nation will look more like Florida....

After 2020 states that could changed their voting laws... Florida being a shining example... and look at the difference... if the 2020,election was so perfect how do you explain that?...
After this midterm more changes will be made to secure our votes and the nation will look more like Florida....

How do I explain voters changing their mind?

This is your smoking gun, tinfoil?

Dems never need a smoking gun to cry foul in elections....

Its been 2 years since your loss. And all you've done is layer complexity and more elaborate conspiracy fantasies

See, I enjoy debunking not just you Big Liars. But Truthers. Birthers. Flat Earthers. The entire Tinfoil family. And you all suffer from the same inevitable folly:

To stay relevant, you need elaboration. Old conspiracies get stale. You need to feed the conspiracy machine constantly. Which means that you must continue to complicate your own fantastically elaborate narrative to ludicrious, even laughably absurd degrees.

I just get to sit back and watch you spin your wheels.

Its been 2 years since your loss. And all you've done is layer complexity and more elaborate conspiracy fantasies

See, I enjoy debunking not just you Big Liars. But Truthers. Birthers. Flat Earthers. The entire Tinfoil family. And you all suffer from the same inevitable folly:

To stay relevant, you need elaboration. Old conspiracies get stale. You need to feed the conspiracy machine constantly. Which means that you must continue to complicate your own fantastically elaborate narrative to ludicrious, even laughably absurd degrees.

I just get to sit back and watch you spin your wheels.
Don't expect us to stop... our votes were stolen... and we will never stop until justice is served....

The trial revealed this? Pretty amazing as there hasn't been a trial yet. (and even then it's not a trial but a lawsuit)

Don't expect us to stop... our votes were stolen... and we will never stop until justice is served....

Oh, I don't expect you to stop. I expect you to continue to add more and more layers of elaboration to an already fantastically complicated and wildly implausible conspiracy fantasy. Which, of course you can't back up with evidence.

As the alternative would be to abandoned your unearned sense of entitlement and take personal responsibility for your own poor judgment.

And that's obviously not going to happen.

Well MAGA MAGGOT, all you have is twitter post from a MAGA Bimbo. She offers no proof. Her word ain't enough. Meanwhile in Georgia, a ReNaziKlan by the of Ferguson committed real Election Fraud by THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A COUNTY HE LONGER LIVES IN.

Sounds like you need to take that to trial in Georgia.

You fucking morons. The ballots were legal and counted correctly. The machines had issues with shorter ballots. The duplicates were created to run them through on correct size papers. Jesus. Go away already. How dumb are you folks?

☑️ Stupid
☑️ Really Stupid
☑️ Retarded
☑️ Dumb Mother Fuckers

LOL, the Maricopa defense just tried to make the argument that AZ law does not say a harvested or inserted ballot is “illegal”. The witness tells him AZ law does say those such ballots are ”invalid”. He quickly ended his cross-examination and scampered off. LOL

9211D47C-A338-4050-BF6D-3DEC9BC97F66.jpeg

You fucking morons. The ballots were legal and counted correctly. The machines had issues with shorter ballots. The duplicates were created to run them through on correct size papers. Jesus. Go away already. How dumb are you folks?

☑️ Stupid
☑️ Really Stupid
☑️ Retarded
☑️ Dumb Mother Fuckers
The defense just tried to claim injected ballots are not illegal by AZ law. They actually said that in court.

Forum List

Back