Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Okay. And? Can you explain how this is relevant?
Would you feel it was "relevant" if it caused your candidate to lose? What they are talking about here is intentional sabotage. Ballot box, or cartridge box. You folks have a choice to make. I'd ponder it well.

Would you feel it was "relevant" if it caused your candidate to lose? What they are talking about here is intentional sabotage. Ballot box, or cartridge box. You folks have a choice to make. I'd ponder it well.
How did it cause her to lose?

The ballots couldn’t be read by a scanner but were still tabulated.

The shit being alleged.

Kari will predictably lose. And your ilk will invent all new conspiracies.

Its what y'all do.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

FLASHBACK: One Week Ago Maricopa County Team SQUIRMED During Hearing When Kari Lake Team Asked to Inspect Ballots — NOW WE KNOW WHY – They INTENTIONALLY Used Wrong-Sized Ballots to Jam Machines on Election Day!​

FLASHBACK: One Week Ago Maricopa County Team SQUIRMED During Hearing When Kari Lake Team Asked to Inspect Ballots — NOW WE KNOW WHY – They INTENTIONALLY Used Wrong-Sized Ballots to Jam Machines on Election Day!​

Smiling.....this isn't going to go the way Gateway Pundit tells you its going to.

For the sane, I'll summarize the nothing, outdated video linked above. An hour of dead air + 15 minutes where plaintiff demands exorbitant time be reserved for a "trial" while the judge continues offering only a "hearing" due to legal, fixed, smooth transition time constraints. The defendants (county officials) simply agree to everything (except that of course). At the very end, the judge alone uses the phrase "chain of custody" exactly once in reference to an alleged single thumb drive needing to be secured. That was apparently enough to inspire this "Hawk" goober to post it, lie about it, and waste everyone's time.

For the sane, I'll summarize the nothing, outdated video linked above. An hour of dead air + 15 minutes where plaintiff demands exorbitant time be reserved for a "trial" while the judge continues offering only a "hearing" due to legal, fixed, smooth transition time constraints. The defendants (county officials) simply agree to everything (except that of course). At the very end, the judge alone uses the phrase "chain of custody" exactly once in reference to an alleged single thumb drive needing to be secured. That was apparently enough to inspire this "Hawk" goober to post it, lie about it, and waste everyone's time.

The MAGA tear fueled conspiracy explosion that will follow this is going to be dramatic and entertaining.

Kari probably knows she's got essentially zero chance of backing up her claims to the standards of Arizona law. This is about raising her standing among the MAGA faithful to perhaps grab the VP slot in Trump's 2024 run.

There's already a slogan for it!

Trump/Lake 2024: Twice the Losers, All the Conspiracy!

I sure hope you are living in the mid west right now, because you have a massive cyclone bomb heading your way, and you fucking freeze to death because of the diesel fuel shortage...Caused by Joe Biden.

The the 'diesel fuel shortage' that eased 2 weeks ago?

Using Tucker Carlson as a primary source is always going to be a little problematic.

The the 'diesel fuel shortage' that eased 2 weeks ago?

Using Tucker Carlson as a primary source is always going to be a little problematic.
I like Tucker's show but it was very disingenuous to mislead folks on a nonexistent shortage they way he did.

I like Tucker's show but it was very disingenuous to mislead folks on a nonexistent shortage they way he did.

Of course it was. Especially since Tucker Carlson knew damn well that the 23 day Diesel Supply he insisted would run out by Thanksgiving wasn't how much diesel we had left.

But how much in EXCESS of what we were making each day we had. That's 23 days more than we make and use.

But Tucker also knows how little his audience knows or wants to know. And they'd shit their pants. If there's one thing you can count with a FOX audience, its fudgy undergarments.

Last edited:
Of course it was. Especially since Tucker Carlson knew damn well that the 23 day Diesel Supply he insisted would run out by Thanksgiving wasn't how much Disel we had left.

But how much in EXCESS of what we were making each day we had. That's 23 days more than we make and use.

But Tucker also knows how little his audience knows or wants to know. And they'd shit their pants.
The bottom line is that it's commentary, it's up to the viewer to look into what is brought up, not to take it at face value.

I just happened to know a bit about it from industry sources so I knew it was rank BS.

The fun part of this process......is trying to guess the MAGA tear-fueled conspiracies that will follow Lake's inevitable loss.

Death threats against the judge are a foregone conclusion. Deplorables are going to deplorable, after all.

But will we get the 'North Korea delivered Biden Ballots via Submarine in Maine' level tinfoil batshit that we did as part of the Big Lie?
Trumpsters don't make death threats....That turf belongs to you violent fascist assholes.

Forum List

Back