Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

57 here.

And diesel is on sale at every gas station.

Apparently ARCO doesn't watch Tucker Carlson and didn't know we were supposed to run out by Thanksgiving.

I wonder where Tucker got his information from?

Over 42% Of AZ Ballots Inspected During Kari Lake Trial Were Found To Be Illegal​

:auiqs.jpg:
Serious Americans would never dare dream of scoffing about something
like this.It's the last best hope for a productive Society.To maintain
election integrity.Those who scoff are no more american than cockeyed
Ravens who fly around gawking all infernal day.

WE WERE RIGHT! It Was Willful Incompetence – The Crooked Maricopa Election Ballots Were Printed on the Wrong Sized Paper​

Serious Americans would never dare dream of scoffing about something
like this.It's the last best hope for a productive Society.To maintain
election integrity.Those who scoff are no more american than cockeyed
Ravens who fly around gawking all infernal day.
Idiot bastards seem unable to grasp where this is headed and by the time they finally DO twig to the reality, it's going to be too damned late for all of us. The part of their arrogance that angers me most is the blatant hypocrisy of it. Flip the outcome but have the same charges against Republicans and the bastards would be burning down cities. Oh well...

I wonder where Tucker got his information from?

Wait....you were babbling about a diesel shortage in the midwest.

Now you've switched a heating oil shortage in the north east.

You need better sources than Tucker, friend.

WE WERE RIGHT! It Was Willful Incompetence – The Crooked Maricopa Election Ballots Were Printed on the Wrong Sized Paper​

Smiling......oh, my sweet summer child. This is not going to go the way Gateway Pundit tells you it will.

Ah, so now the machines worked fine. Interesting. Except the paper issue was reported, dealt with, and resolved within a few hours.

Update!

They Weren’t Following the Legal Requirements for Chain of Custody” – Expert in Kari Lake Trial, Heather Honey, Destroys Maricopa’s Defense​

Right sized paper, wrong sized images.....Wasn't an isolated oversight.....Was deliberate monkey-wrenching.

How many people didn’t get to vote at all that day because of the fuck up?

So far, Kari can't cite even 1.

Maricopa County had back up options for voting. When the printers didn't work, the voters at those sites used one of the other methods.

So posting a topic about an event currently happening is a ‘conspiracy theory’? Obviously biased moderating is a thing here, that’s a damn shame.

Forum List

Back