Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

So far, Kari can't cite even 1.

Maricopa County had back up options for voting. When the printers didn't work, the voters at those sites used one of the other methods.
I don’t believe I asked you, I wouldn’t believe a damn thing you posted, zero respect. :dunno:

WE WERE RIGHT! It Was Willful Incompetence – The Crooked Maricopa Election Ballots Were Printed on the Wrong Sized Paper​

A ballot being on the wrong paper is hardly an indictment of corruption.

If I pay with a counterfeit bill I didn't know was counterfeit does it make my intent corrupt?

So far, Kari can't cite even 1.

Maricopa County had back up options for voting. When the printers didn't work, the voters at those sites used one of the other methods.
You obviously aren’t watching the trial. They’ve already proven Maricopa county broke the law.

You look and sound like a shill that just has to repeat the same nonsense over and over. You can’t give your own opinion on the trial and it’s evidence because you are too afraid to even watch it. You aren‘t fooling anyone.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
Your pretty dumb I see , she obviously not calling for imprisonment because she lost , she calling for imprisonment because you lying democrats cheat like fucking pigs . Unreal .

Kari Lake Bragged That Katie Hobbs Would Be Forced To Testify - Then Her Own Lawyers Pulled The Subpoena.

Failed Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake told her supporters on Tuesday that she was "excited" about an upcoming two-day trial ordered in her lawsuit seeking to overturn her election loss.

Lake confidently added that Gov.-elect Katie Hobbs, the current Democratic secretary of state, would not be able to "duck out" of testifying and that she "will have to take the stand."

However, Lake's legal team on Tuesday withdrew its subpoena to compel Hobbs' testimony in the case. The Secretary of State's Office also confirmed that Hobbs will not be taking the stand.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson threw out eight of the 10 counts in Lake's lawsuit, which alleges intentional election misconduct in the Arizona midterm election, but permitted two to proceed for a short two-day trial.

"Christmas came early yesterday," Lake announced to fans at the conservative Turning Point USA rally in Phoenix. "This is so historic."

Requirements to develop and launch contingency plans in certain circumstances, failure is a felony.

Elections Procedures Manual (EPM)
was to launch “Contingency Plans” if waits to vote went “significantly” over “30 minutes.” Penalty is a class 6 felony.

Below EPM “Contingency Planning” page 169:

–The officer in charge of elections must have a contingency plan ready to implement if wait times consistently or significantly exceed 30 minutes. The contingency plan must include, but need not be limited to, the following:

–A transfer plan for poll workers to move from a less busy location or from a reserve staging area;

–A plan to open alternate voting locations (including a plan to educate voters about the new location);

–A plan to add additional e-pollbooks (if used in the county);

— A plan to add voting/secrecy booths; and

–A plan to add accessible voting equipment.”
contingency (1).png

• REFUSAL TO PERFORM DUTY IS A FELONY

AZ Statute 16-1010: “Refusal by election officer to perform duty; violation of election law; classification: A person charged with performance of any duty under any law relating to elections who knowingly refuses to perform such duty, or who, in his official capacity, knowingly acts in violation of any provision of such law, is guilty of a class 6 felony unless a different punishment for such act or omission is prescribed by law.”

• Violated requirement to conduct AZ elections with the “maximum degree of correctness, impartiality, uniformity and efficiency.”

AZ election statute, Title 16, 16-452, the duties of the AZ Secretary of State and boards of supervisors, regarding elections, include conducting elections with a “maximum degree” of “impartiality.”:

“After consultation with each county board of supervisors or other officer in charge of elections, the secretary of state shall prescribe rules to achieve and maintain the maximum degree of correctness, impartiality, uniformity and efficiency on the procedures for early voting and voting, and of producing, distributing, collecting, counting, tabulating and storing ballots. “

Title 16, 16-452, reads:

“A person who violates any rule adopted pursuant to this section is guilty of a class 2 misdemeanor.”

AZ state law 13-707 stipulates that class 2 misdemeanors may be punished by up to four months in prison.

Polling location data shows clearly that impacted districts were overwhelmingly Republican-leaning.

Arizona Sun Times :
mari.PNG

mari2.PNG

mari3.PNG

Didn't you already offer this EXACT thread, almost word for word....and had it tossed into the Conspiracy boards?

OK, so who is going to charge them?

They're laying the groundwork for their own identity of victimhood. They make a pseudo-legal assertion, demanding that someone be thrown into jail on whatever they make up.

Then, when jack shit happens, they use their utter failure to understand the law as 'evidence' that the system is corrupt and victimizing them.

"Head Down, Ass Up" really should be the MAGA motto.

Forum List

Back