Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

I vaguely remember when all the Trumpster cultists were screaming it was impossible that Arizona went for Biden in 2020. So they hired their famous Florida “Cyber Ninjas,” paid for with Republican money and run by a Republican who was a pro-Trump “election denier.” They said that partisan recount would “prove” Trump won. What happened?

They made a laughing stock of themselves. Biden won even more votes in the recount, and Cyber Ninjas ended disbanding, fined by the courts, mocked and despised by … everyone!

But here the crazies still can’t accept their loss of the Arizona Senate and Governorship, even though it is probably precisely their craziness (and the craziness of their candidates) that lost these posts for them.

So they just start all over again with lies and wishful thinking..

I vaguely remember when all the Trumpster cultists were screaming it was impossible that Arizona went for Biden in 2020. So they hired their famous Florida “Cyber Ninjas,” paid for with Republican money and run by a Republican who was a pro-Trump “election denier.” They said that partisan recount would “prove” Trump won. What happened?

They made a laughing stock of themselves. Biden won even more votes in the recount, and Cyber Ninjas ended disbanding, fined by the courts, mocked and despised by … everyone!

But here the crazies still can’t accept their loss of the Arizona Senate and Governorship, even though it is probably precisely their craziness (and the craziness of their candidates) that lost these posts for them.

I clearly remember you lying everyday.

But here the crazies still can’t accept their loss of the Arizona Senate and Governorship, even though it is probably precisely their craziness that lost these posts for them.

This is not about Trump. This is the second time you have been told that. This is about an election that was run so badly it will have to be redone. Lake is not trying to prove fraud just extremely sloppy work that will cost Hobbs her victory. Hobbs will have to run again against Lake. Don't you think she will win?

This is not about Trump. This is the second time you have been told that. This is about an election that was run so badly it will have to be redone. Lake is not trying to prove fraud just extremely sloppy work that will cost Hobbs her victory. Hobbs will have to run again against Lake. Don't you think she will win?
He's so hung up on the orange man he slurps orange popsicles all-day long!

You're a legend in your own mind. Also in restrooms in gay bars.
Thanks man. Merry Christmas to ya!
You must have no idea how many problems there were with the election. The judge will have no choice but to call another election or give the governorship to Lake.
the election was transparent just fine. Lake lost because she was the worst candidate. Deal with it

Trump never got an evidentiary hearing. FACT.
The suits were not sufficient to get that far. I believe Giuliani and his other attorneys were censured by various courts and bar associations. I believe the NY Bar group overseeing his hearing has recommended disbarment.

Forum List

Back