Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Yawn… and when she fails to prove what she says, like trumps team failed time and time again, you’ll just be lazy and say the system is corrupt, the judges are scared.

Your games are old and very transparent
Ask that poster about 30JUN21 and 13AUG21 when he claimed that the old fat Florida man would be reinstated as President. :heehee:

She was cheated and she has her chance to prove a new election is necessary. I think that terrifies you.
You can think whatever you want. Like Trump there isn’t anything to fear as their bullshit is obvious. Lake will fail in court like Trump and then blame the system all while fund raising off of it. That’s all this is. A way to dupe brainless folllowers like yourself

Whatever Lake thinks about the Arizona electoral officials is interesting but it hardly rises to the level of a current event. Vindictive democrats (no doubt with the help of George Soros) dug up dirt on a NY republican named Santos, who won the election, because he wasn't white enough for them.
(((SOROS))) Here comes the anti-semitic dog whistle.

Ask that poster about 30JUN21 and 13AUG21 when he claimed that the old fat Florida man would be reinstated as President. :heehee:
Oh I remember several empty claims and promises from this guy. He is all talk and no walk. Amazing that he keeps it up after being caught lying and flat out wrong so many times

It is tempting to find the door. The stink thrown off by Trumptard “Big Lie” conspiracy nuts is really hard to endure!

Especially for those of us who don’t much like Democratic candidates either, it is stultifying to suffer so much b.s. from “fake conservatives.”

As I’ve said before, decent Conservatives and Independents are more and more convinced that Trump is an albatross, and an increasingly crazy one, hanging over the shoulders of the GOP. Hope he and his lackeys keep losing in swing elections. Hope they don’t destroy the Republic or “terminate” its Constitution. I will do everything I can to prevent that.
Trump isn't the issue shitferbrains.

The thievery that occurred in AZ is so blatant and in-your-face that only a completely delusional, gaslighting, party man hack asshole could deny it.

It is tempting to find the door. The stink thrown off by Trumptard “Big Lie” conspiracy nuts is really hard to endure!

Especially for those of us who don’t much like Democratic candidates either, it is stultifying to suffer so much b.s. from “fake conservatives.”

As I’ve said before, decent Conservatives and Independents are more and more convinced that Trump is an albatross, and an increasingly crazy one, hanging over the shoulders of the GOP. Hope he and his lackeys keep losing in swing elections. Hope they don’t destroy the Republic or “terminate” its Constitution. I will do everything I can to prevent that.
That stink is your upper lip traitor.

Trump isn't the issue shitferbrains.

The thievery that occurred in AZ is so blatant and in-your-face that only a completely delusional, gaslighting, party man hack asshole could deny it.
Then it should be easy for you to provide us with some evidence of your claim. Post it here.

You can think whatever you want. Like Trump there isn’t anything to fear as their bullshit is obvious. Lake will fail in court like Trump and then blame the system all while fund raising off of it. That’s all this is. A way to dupe brainless folllowers like yourself
You must have no idea how many problems there were with the election. The judge will have no choice but to call another election or give the governorship to Lake.

Then it should be easy for you to provide us with some evidence of your claim. Post it here.
It is not his job, it is Lake's and she is more than ready. Are you a lawyer for Maricopa county? I did not think so.

Forum List

Back