Kari Lake is Fading2

Az always has some issues. Like less polling stations. Always in AZ they are way behind when it comes to more access and voter ease. Then they really make it hard to vote.

Most of Arizona votes by mail

....and the US is taking all this shit lying down.

Repulsive.
There are 70% more mail-in ballots than the prior record....

They are using this to justify another delay.

The video is quite incredible. The Mr. Rogers guy in the beginning speaks like he is talking to a bunch of kindergartners and telling them to be happy for the delay.

He notes that the lax voting laws in AZ compared to FL contribute to these delays.

The delay, as usual is so they can cheat with just the right number of ballots.

Mail-in ballot cheating is easy. Only the envelope is secure and signed. The ballot is easily replaced.

Last edited:

The video is quite incredible. The Mr. Rogers guy speaks like he is talking to a bunch of kindergartners and telling them to be happy for the delay.

He notes that the lax voting laws in AZ compared to FL contribute to these delays.

That's disgusting....what's happening in America?

Nobody gives a shit?

The video is quite incredible. The Mr. Rogers guy in the beginning speaks like he is talking to a bunch of kindergartners and telling them to be happy for the delay.

The delay, as usual is so they can cheat with just the right number of ballots.

Mail-in ballot cheating is easy. Only the envelope is secure and signed. The ballot is easily replaced.

I did notice you have no proof of your allegations.

You are wrong there. With computers they know the instant you vote. There is ample time to produce a ballot for whoever they choose. It just happened in MI. People turned away because someone voted for them. That is how you get caught.
Gotta real link with real certified election reviewers?

Kari Lake War Room Retweeted

Landon Wall

@LandonWall_
·
1m
We now know the party identity of 114,000 of the 292,000 early ballots dropped off on Election Day that have yet to be tabulated in Maricopa County:

R: 47%
D: 24%
I: 29%

Governor Lake incoming.

And you hit a driver 270 yard carry?
200,000=270 yard carry.
LOOLLOOLLOOLLLLLOOLL

You were probably one of those Boebert premature ejaculators.... ooops she going to win. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

boebert.jpg

I know, I know..... libs don't ejaculate.... they dribble. But you've probably seen it on the trannyhub.

dem family man.jpg

What I said is common knowledge. I do not need a link. Please name some certified election reviewers. I would think they would be poll workers and easily bribed.
How many are arrested for bribery and who is bribing them and where is your evidence of any bribery occurring? I know, you ain't got none, it's all common knowledge.

Forum List

Back