Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

LOL

You can't even prove they vote to begin with.
It’s obvious you’ve never seen the guys who run Nassau County from both parties.
They make Sylvester Stallone look like a girl.
When they told me, “Thank you.”, that was the end of my saying anything.

Show one that's not out of date...

But more saliently ... show your proof that Trump was right that 3-5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016...
They have lots of theories...just no evidence. All these lies because the fat POS cannot admit an old and from Delaware beat him in 2020.

It’s obvious you’ve never seen the guys who run Nassau County from both parties.
They make Sylvester Stallone look like a girl.
When they told me, “Thank you.”, that was the end of my saying anything.

Ya know that's not proof of Mexicans voting in our elections, right? Stop rambling and post facts.

Coming from Jim, the Mentally ill.
Mentally I’ll Jim,o311 aka the banker,the other sockpuppet surada,pence and bodecca they all want to convince us that election fraud has not only not gone on fir decades now,but that thosands in nfl stadiums and in streets are also chanting let’s go Brandon because Biden is so popular,yiu can’t make this shit up. :auiqs.jpg:

Mentally I’ll Jim,o311 aka the banker,the other sockpuppet surada,pence and bodecca they all want to convince us that election fraud has not only not gone on fir decades now,but that thosands in nfl stadiums and in streets are also chanting let’s go Brandon because Biden is so popular,yiu can’t make this shit up. :auiqs.jpg:

Lololol 😂😂 you are such a victim of Trump's lies and stupidity.

Forum List

Back