Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

His legacy will be mid.
I still believe Biden will leave by May of next year leaving Harris as President unless they ask her to step down and pick someone else to be VP.

Biden would open Pandora Box if he packs the court and I doubt he has the votes to do it even with the gains in the Senate.

I still believe Biden will leave by May of next year leaving Harris as President unless they ask her to step down and pick someone else to be Vo.

Biden would open Pandora Box if he packs the court and I doubt he has the votes to do it even with the gains in the Senate.
The 1st paragraph is on the mark and scary as hell.

I already stated I had the voter list and I canvassed those assigned to me and found over 100 voters that no longer existed and the other who did other blocks found the same.
You simply can’t handle certain facts.

Out-of-date rolls do not automatically translate to votes. Every state has out-dated rolls. You have nothing to show if any of those names were used to vote and while a few do get used at times around the country, and often get caught, it doesn't favor one party over the other.

Out-of-date rolls do not automatically translate to votes. Every state has out-dated rolls. You have nothing to show if any of those names were used to vote and while a few do get used at times around the country, and often get caught, it doesn't favor one party over the other.
Hilarious and total bullshit.
The rolls at the District Court are what the polling stations have.

I have yet to see a bus of Mexicans come out of a bus and hand over pieces of paper with a name and address and vote R.

Biden is going to be able to pack the courts with progressive judges, all because trump chose a bunch of crazies as candidates.

You think the repubs have learned their lesson that trump is a loser and willing to take the party down with him? Naw, they will stick with him and lose more elections.

And I am fucking loving every minute of it.

Be specific about what damage securing your border does?

Well, evidently Mexico wouldn't pay for Trump's useless vanity wall. ... for all his drama. There are far more effective ways to deal with illegals that has nothing to do with calling them names like the fat man's strategy.

Fine employers who hire illegals and use temporary visas for needed foreign labor.

The US Coast Guard and US Customs and Immigration are still doing a bang up job.

Forum List

Back