Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

Why do Lib states take so long?
Arizona isn’t or wasn’t a Lib State and do you really believe Pennsylvania is Liberal?

Nor are they Progressive either and you should check the laws about counting mail-in ballots to answer your question and when they can start counting those ballots!

This seems really important to you, so I'm glad I made you happy.

You made the classic mistake of counting votes that did not exist.

YOU ARE WRONGIE MC WRONG WRONG FROM WRONG TOWN. YOU ARE SO WRONG, THAT YOU NEED DIRECTIONS ON TO IT RIGHT. HEY HOW'S THAT WITH HERSCEL WALKER WE GET 51 VOTES IN THE SENATE.....I MEAN DUDE, YOU TAKE WRONG TO A WHOLE BRAND NEW LEVEL OF WRONG. YOU ARE THE PRIME LIVING EXAMPLE OF WRONG.

Arizona isn’t or wasn’t a Lib State and do you really believe Pennsylvania is Liberal?

Nor are they Progressive either and you should check the laws about counting mail-in ballots to answer your question and when they can start counting those ballots!
Both Blue states.
The Arizonians I have met love trespassers.

Both Blue states.
The Arizonians I have met love trespassers.
And yet they were red a few elections back or at least purple.

Check the Mail-in ballot laws and when they can be counted and who passed them and signed them into law and if you see Republican then you need to ask yourself why?

It’s nice to know all the Dems who lost are losers.
Yes, and they will concede and not go on some mind blowing tangent about being cheated. That is the way Democracy works. You lose sometime....you win sometimes.

The way MAGA want it is, "Head I win, Tails you lose." The voters of Arizona have clearly said they do not want that type of thinking.

And yet they were red a few elections back or at least purple.

Check the Mail-in ballot laws and when they can be counted and who passed them and signed them into law and if you see Republican then you need to ask yourself why?
The mail-ins should be counted as they come in and not announced.
Most States have antiquainted systems.

Yes, and they will concede and not go on some mind blowing tangent about being cheated. That is the way Democracy works. You lose sometime....you win sometimes.

The way MAGA want it is, "Head I win, Tails you lose." The voters of Arizona have clearly said they do not want that type of thinking.
All the voters?
Post something honest and I might give you a thumbs up.

I know but that didn’t answer the question who passed those laws and why didn’t they change them to catch up with the times?
I have no idea.
Don’t think for a second that either party is 100% honest.
I know Rs that harvest votes.

You made the classic mistake of counting votes that did not exist.

YOU ARE WRONGIE MC WRONG WRONG FROM WRONG TOWN. YOU ARE SO WRONG, THAT YOU NEED DIRECTIONS ON TO IT RIGHT. HEY HOW'S THAT WITH HERSCEL WALKER WE GET 51 VOTES IN THE SENATE.....I MEAN DUDE, YOU TAKE WRONG TO A WHOLE BRAND NEW LEVEL OF WRONG. YOU ARE THE PRIME LIVING EXAMPLE OF WRONG.
Biden is going to be able to pack the courts with progressive judges, all because trump chose a bunch of crazies as candidates.

You think the repubs have learned their lesson that trump is a loser and willing to take the party down with him? Naw, they will stick with him and lose more elections.

I have no idea.
Don’t think for a second that either party is 100% honest.
I know Rs that harvest votes.
So then you know this why act surprise at all?

Both will cheat to gain power no matter what but what was interesting to me was Nevada and the “ None of the Above “ vote along with the Libertarian Vote.

Then Georgia the Libertarian Vote hurt Walker a lot, so do you realize the GOP is in really bad shape right now?

So then you know this why act surprise at all?

Both will cheat to gain power no matter what but what was interesting to me was Nevada and the “ None of the Above “ vote along with the Libertarian Vote.

Then Georgia the Libertarian Vote hurt Walker a lot, so do you realize the GOP is in really bad shape right now?
What gives the impression I am shocked?

Biden is going to be able to pack the courts with progressive judges, all because trump chose a bunch of crazies as candidates.

You think the repubs have learned their lesson that trump is a loser and willing to take the party down with him? Naw, they will stick with him and lose more elections.
If Biden packs the Court it will backfire!

Forum List

Back