Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

So?
You think DeSantis would have lost this time around if Trump hadn’t given him a hug?
Are you that stupid?

You were caught lying again. Embrace it.

DeSantis won in large part because Crist sucks. DeSantis ultimately turned on Trump.

And speaking of lies... you claimed you witnessed evidence of 3-5 million illegal votes in Nassau County. How many illegal votes do you claim you saw? How do you know they were illegal?

You were caught lying again. Embrace it.

DeSantis won in large part because Crist sucks. DeSantis ultimately turned on Trump.

And speaking of lies... you claimed you witnessed evidence of 3-5 million illegal votes in Nassau County. How many illegal votes do you claim you saw? How do you know they were illegal?
DeSantis won on his own this time around, Schmuck.
Where did I claim “3-5 million”?

DeSantis won on his own this time around, Schmuck.

DeSantis won because he ran against a shit candidate, just like Biden.

Where did I claim “3-5 million”?

Figures not even you understands what you write...

surada: In 2016 Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. He claimed he really won the popular vote.
Indeependent: I audited the voter rolls in Nassau County… He’s right.

So now everyone here sees you lied saying Trump was right as you admit you didn't witness 3-5 million illegal voters.

So? How many illegal voters did you find and how did you know they were illegal? And how do you know if they voted?

DeSantis won because he ran against a shit candidate, just like Biden.

Figures not even you understands what you write...

surada: In 2016 Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted. He claimed he really won the popular vote.
Indeependent: I audited the voter rolls in Nassau County… He’s right.

So now everyone here sees you lied saying Trump was right as you admit you didn't witness 3-5 million illegal voters.

So? How many illegal voters did you find and how did you know they were illegal? And how do you know if they voted?
Literal LibTard Faun…
The rolls are tainted.

I predicted she would win...

She is no patriot, she is a Trump ass kissing TV new anchor. Her biggest claim to fame was declaring that Trump should be on Mt Rushmore.
All of the election deniers in swing states loss. This was democracy saying, "You people are nuts!"

Last edited:
Again.... since you didn't answer....

How did you know?

How many were there?

Did any of them vote?
For someone who claims to be so intelligent and reads everything I post, you’re a bad bullshit artist.
I posted those answer yesterday and you shied away from responding.
I did the rolls and found over 100 people dead or gone within a 4 block radius.

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

WOW.....FUCKING WOW!!!

You took wrong to a whole new level of wrong. When you look in dictionary for a definition of WRONG there is a picture of YOU being wrong. You are wrrong from wrong town. You took a right turn and it was wrong. You are so wrong, even your mother knows you are wrong.

AND I AM FUCKING LOVING IT.

WOW.....FUCKING WOW!!!

You took wrong to a whole new level of wrong. When you look in dictionary for a definition of WRONG there is a picture of YOU being wrong. You are wrrong from wrong town. You took a right turn and it was wrong. You are so wrong, even your mother knows you are wrong.

AND I AM FUCKING LOVING IT.
This seems really important to you, so I'm glad I made you happy.

One late box raises suspicions unless one is a pawn for a specific party.

And if such a box exists, ballots inside can still be canvassed and counted when valid.

But why are you such a big pussy? Why can't you answer these questions? 3rd time, regarding the audit you claimed revealing illegal voters...

How did you know?

How many were there?

Did any of them vote?

Elections are not Super Bowls. They have long term implications, which Democrat supporters don't seem to grasp. The real winners in the mid terms are the drug cartels, Mexico and China.

Forum List

Back