Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

And if such a box exists, ballots inside can still be canvassed and counted when valid.

But why are you such a big pussy? Why can't you answer these questions? 3rd time, regarding the audit you claimed revealing illegal voters...

How did you know?

How many were there?

Did any of them vote?
I already stated I had the voter list and I canvassed those assigned to me and found over 100 voters that no longer existed and the other who did other blocks found the same.
You simply can’t handle certain facts.

If she does win bodecca and golfing gator are going to pull the trigger after putting the gun to the head knowing a patriot who is not corrupt git elected. :rofl:

If she does win bodecca and golfing gator are going to pull the trigger after putting the gun to the head knowing a patriot who is not corrupt git elected. :rofl:
0311 everyone is a sockpuppet of banker same as surada is a sock puppet shill from Langley so you all know.sure lake didn’t win,love those last minute mail ins thst were allowed in that benefitted hobbs.they always seem to always benefit the Dems the fact the last minute mail ins are never gops and these sockpuppets try to convince themselves vote fraud did not happen and never does.:auiqs.jpg:

Oh well,see I’m not down about this cause there are still other victory’s we gained like that evil dem governor of Nevada lost to thst patriot Republican and commie Nancy is on her way out as well so it’s still a victory for us just not for Arizonians is all..

That is the Governor’s job and would take months and lots of money and I would love to be part of that process.
In other words, you never provided evidence to the Governor...................................because it never happened, you liar.

Sense election fraud has gone on for decades now until i see anything thst thst will ever change they probably will..
The banker sockpuppet I see is I see is trying deny reality election fraud has gone on fir decades trying to laugh off those facts. :auiqs.jpg: Well I called it,I told you to be prepared fir it skye,till the American people get off their asses and have another 1776 to fight to take their country back election fraud will never stop.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent and reads everything I post, you’re a bad bullshit artist.
I posted those answer yesterday and you shied away from responding.
I did the rolls and found over 100 people dead or gone within a 4 block radius.
Ah....now your lying story changes.

I think Lake is going to be a great Governor for Ar.....wait....SHE LOST! SHE IS A LOSER!:auiqs.jpg:

I think she would be a great running mate for trump. You know.....Loser and Loser. The candidates no one wants to see.
1668535977290.png

Elections are not Super Bowls. They have long term implications, which Democrat supporters don't seem to grasp. The real winners in the mid terms are the drug cartels, Mexico and China.
Your FEAR tactic isn't working anymore.

I already stated I had the voter list and I canvassed those assigned to me and found over 100 voters that no longer existed and the other who did other blocks found the same.
You simply can’t handle certain facts.
Naw.....you're lying again. And what happened to your claim about millions of illegals?

Trump can endorse anyone he wants; 20K more people voted for open borders than closed borders.
Trump’s endorsement meant nothing.
Yeah, you said he didn’t pick her and now he can endorse whomever he wants after realizing you were wrong!

Trump is a cancer to the GOP but hey get your MAGA hat on and when he fails again and the Democrats win again just remember it was your loyalty to Trump that cost the GOP once again…

Yeah, you said he didn’t pick her and now he can endorse whomever he wants after realizing you were wrong!

Trump is a cancer to the GOP but hey get your MAGA hat on and when he fails again and the Democrats win again just remember it was your loyalty to Trump that cost the GOP once again…
Perhaps some states attract different types of people.

Most of these races were close.

Forum List

Back