Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

Really? Point it out. You mean his wrist wasn't pressed against her chest too so it was OK for his finger to press against the fabric of her shirt covering her bra and nipple?

LOL

Perv, his fingers were above her breast. That's where he applied the sticker.

So what you are saying is that it would be JUST FINE for me to grab your wife or daughter like this, too???

You touch them and it will be the last thing you ever touch. You don't even get to apply a sticker to them.

Dude, Maricopa County's election board is DOMINATED by Republicans.

What you'd better watch out for is how your ilk eat their own if they don't tow the line on whatever hapless conspiracy theory you've made up.

You think you're immune, that they'd *never* turn on you. Every collaborator in history has thought that same. Ask Ray Epps how that worked out for him.
Now this is a post that carries some weight on the truth to it... Republican's are like Democrat's in such that if someone leaves the circle, then look out for the shredder. Trump was acting like a boss that was brought in to then straighten some chit out, and in doing so he brought the heat from both sides because he wasn't a loyal partisan politician that would slap his own Grandma if he had to in order to tow the party line.

They hated that they couldn't get cozy with Trump, but he learned not to fraternize with the troop's, otherwise kiss ace to the point that it would compromise his command. They hated him for that, but guess what ? When a company is down, and it is about to go belly up, that's when Trump reinvigorated the company/government, but dead weight and bull shite had to be addressed at the same time in order to bring it back up to scale. They hated that. Made them feel small, and yes so busting Ego's is a tough thing to do.

PROVE IT, asshole. Do a freeze frame still, frame by frame and show me the un-photoshopped version!

Great! Kari is already moving on to appeal to the next higher court. Lake is NOT going away.

Who needs freeze frame? The video proves you're a perv who fantasizes about Biden groping that girl...

His finger TIPS. It is where the rest of his fingers and palm was that is the problem, as all my screengrabs clearly show.

LOL

Perv, his palm never touched her. :eusa_doh:

Your screen shots show that as well as the video.

Who needs freeze frame?

You do. Things are often missed in real time because they happen quickly that are seen in still frames. After all, it is the still frames that make up the video. Biden copped a feel---- it wasn't much of a feel, but just enough, close enough for an instant that he got off on knowing he had been that close to his granddaughter's tittie.

Let me do that to your wife or daughter and tell me it was OK!

Better still, let's put Trump in that photo grabbing boob and tell me HE was OK.

Any normal person would have used his thumb above coming from the side, not cupped his whole hand over her boob unless therre was a sexual inuendo involved.

Joe Biden the Perv.

I guess Old Ducks just can't change their feathers.

You do. Things are often missed in real time because they happen quickly that are seen in still frames. After all, it is the still frames that make up the video. Biden copped a feel---- it wasn't much of a feel, but just enough, close enough for an instant that he got off on knowing he had been that close to his granddaughter's tittie.

Let me do that to your wife or daughter and tell me it was OK!

Better still, let's put Trump in that photo grabbing boob and tell me HE was OK.

Any normal person would have used his thumb above coming from the side, not cupped his whole hand over her boob unless therre was a sexual inuendo involved.

Joe Biden the Perv.

I guess Old Ducks just can't change their feathers.

LOL

You already proved you're nuts, seeing him groping that girl when the video proves he never touched her breast. What else is there to say?

seeing him groping that girl when the video proves he never touched her breast.

How does it prove that?

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 7.45.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 7.46.32 PM.png

I drew a red line in where the outline of her breast is. Just how close do you think Joe's underside of his hand is to her? His pinky is on one side and now all he needs is his thumb on the other (hidden) for Joe to give a little squeeze. This from a guy with a RECORD of people saying that Joe made them uncomfortable using the power of his position to take advantage of them. Just how much closer would Joe need to get before you'd admit this was inappropriate behavior for anyone touching a teenage girl? Tell me. What if this was Trump in the photo?

How does it prove that?

View attachment 788779 View attachment 788780

I drew a red line in where the outline of her breast is. Just how close do you think Joe's underside of his hand is to her? His pinky is on one side and now all he needs is his thumb on the other (hidden) for Joe to give a little squeeze. Just how much close would Joe need to get before you admit this was inappropriate behavior for anyone touching a teenage girl? Tell me.

LOLOL

It cracks me up you think her breast is up where it fingers are.

As far as a "squeeze," again, that's your fantasy, perv.

Lake presented not a single fake signature as part of her case for the 2022 Gubernatorial race.

The number of ballots issued via in-person voting is known, the number of early ballots issued for early voting is known, the number of postal ballots issued his known.

There is no way to inject "fake" ballots into the system without the number of ballots counting exceeding a known quantity (that being the sum of the ballots issued).

WW
Does she have access to the ballots?

But you do as those photos show he's not touching her breast.

How does it do that when his hand is covering and wrapping around her tittie? Answer the question: how much closer would he have to be for you to admit inappropriate behavior? And what if that was Trump doing it? Why do you keep evading those questions?

Obviously because you KNOW the answers.

How does it do that when his hand is covering and wrapping around her tittie? Answer the question: how much closer would he have to be for you to admit inappropriate behavior? And what if that was Trump doing it? Why do you keep evading those questions?

Obviously because you KNOW the answers.

Because his hand isn't touching her breast, perv. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you that you fantasize about that? And why should I answer questions from a known perv who fantasizes about old men groping young girls?

How does it prove that?

View attachment 788779 View attachment 788780

I drew a red line in where the outline of her breast is. Just how close do you think Joe's underside of his hand is to her? His pinky is on one side and now all he needs is his thumb on the other (hidden) for Joe to give a little squeeze. This from a guy with a RECORD of people saying that Joe made them uncomfortable using the power of his position to take advantage of them. Just how much closer would Joe need to get before you'd admit this was inappropriate behavior for anyone touching a teenage girl? Tell me. What if this was Trump in the photo?
Are you here really trying to Zapruder film your weird incest fanfiction? 😄

You cannot prove anything to a corrupt or intimidated judge. Try the truth.
Then you're fucked, pal. :dunno: If the US level of due process is not up to your personal level of entitled expectations, that's just too damn bad. Leave the country and quitcherbitchin.

No one will miss you.

Forum List

Back