Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

Sure they can question the process. If they have question they address them with the Election Supervisor. Which is what I said before.

They cannot question the actual workers and disrupt their work.

Jacqueline Onigkeit and Andrew Myers were believed. The Judge believed them when they went into detail about how Maricopa Country actually DID perform signature verification.

Lakes own first two witness basically ruined her case before she was out of the gate.

WW
Courts and Law used to be the last word in these cases. It was in Gore v Bush. Everyone accepted it. Then came trump who stood behind a podium and lied about "voter fraud."

The crazies, liars, and conspiracy theorist had a hay day after that. They dressed in suits, ties, and in Lake's case, tight dresses...and then lied with impunity.

Courts and Law used to be the last word in these cases. It was in Gore v Bush. Everyone accepted it. Then came trump who stood behind a podium and lied about "voter fraud."

The crazies, liars, and conspiracy theorist had a hay day after that. They dressed in suits, ties, and in Lake's case, tight dresses...and then lied with impunity.

Its getting worse. The GOP is so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole they're going literal flat earther.

LOL
Your desperation is funny...

Not half as funny as yours. Gee, that video of Biden copping a feel must really have shaken the left up to write such a fake news article! My picture was from a screenshot I took direct from the original video and was not just a matter of "angle."

Biden the pedo should be a sex offender registered with the FBI--- here is a whole series of screenshots taken from the live video, which I still have as well. Laugh this off, buttercup. We both know that if you or I placed a sticker on a girl's chest like that, we would get slapped, kicked or charged. There are 50 ways of placing a sticker on someone without doing it so inappropriately. If Biden WASN'T coping a feel, tell me what way he could have done so any more inappropriately than this?

BidenGroper.jpg

Not half as funny as yours. Gee, that video of Biden copping a feel must really have shaken the left up to write such a fake news article! My picture was from a screenshot I took direct from the original video and was not just a matter of "angle."

Biden the pedo should be a sex offender registered with the FBI--- here is a whole series of screenshots taken from the live video, which I still have as well. Laugh this off, buttercup. We both know that if you or I placed a sticker on a girl's chest like that, we would get slapped, kicked or charged. There are 50 ways of placing a sticker on someone without doing it so inappropriately. If Biden WASN'T coping a feel, tell me what way he could have done so any more inappropriately than this?

View attachment 788498

LOL

Not as funny as you ignoring the video which reveals he didn't grope her. You nuts truly crack me up.

Not as funny as you ignoring the video which reveals he didn't grope her.

My photos are FROM that video! So they do not lie. Now prove to me that wasn't groping by walking around a group of teens or on a college campus and sticking stickers on teen girls right over their breast cupping your hand over their breast within a half inch of cupping her.

Go ahead Ace, do it and tell me how it goes. Do it.

Just every other case filed by Krazy Kari, ReNaziKlans were absolutely sure that this time, this judge, this case would win.

Each time they lose, they blame the very same judge they were praising when the case was brought to court. Somehow, as if by magic the judge they so trusted would right by them is suddenly corrupt.

Never mind the fact that when the case opened, the judge was their kina guy. Now, after losing her very last case, ReNaziKlans are turning rocks looking for reasons other than the fact the Arizona Election, like the 2020 Presidential was safe and secure. They have an overwhelming need to blame any one, any body other the sure and certain fact Krazy Kari was a loser going in. They cannot accept that single undeniable fact.

My photos are FROM that video! So they do not lie. Now prove to me that wasn't groping by walking around a group of teens or on a college campus and sticking stickers on teen girls right over their breast cupping your hand over their breast within a half inch of cupping her.

Go ahead Ace, do it and tell me how it goes. Do it.

No, you lie. The video proved it. It shows him putting a sticker on her above her breast, not groping her.

It also doesn't show him doing that to any other girls either. That's just you making up more shit.

Sucks to be as delusional and desperate as you prove to be.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Looks like Lake is in trouble.... Kari Lake lost her case :hyper:

Lawyers for Maricopa County have asked a judge to issue sanctions against former gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and her legal team for their "heinous and profoundly harmful" claims that the November 2022 election was "rigged."

No, you lie.
Videos don't lie. If it did, you'd go out right now and cup a teen girls breast to prove it. Why don't you?

It shows him putting a sticker on her above her breast, not groping her.
By cupping her breast so close, you can't see light between his hand and her tittie. Meanwhile, do you have any video of Trump ever doing that???

That's just you making up more shit.
You are the expert, you should know.

Sucks to be as delusional and desperate
So says the expert.

Biden is a lecher and you approve.

No, you lie. The video proved it. It shows him putting a sticker on her above her breast, not groping her.

It also doesn't show him doing that to any other girls either. That's just you making up more shit.

Sucks to be as delusional and desperate as you prove to be.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Perv's see what they want to see. He is obsessed with something that did not happen. He is only seeing what he wants and that is all.

Videos don't lie. If it did, you'd go out right now and cup a teen girls breast to prove it. Why don't you?

By cupping her breast so close, you can't see light between his hand and her tittie. Meanwhile, do you have any video of Trump ever doing that???

You are the expert, you should know.

So says the expert.

Biden is a lecher and you approve.

LOL

You already proved you're nuts, seeing him groping that girl when the video proves he never touched her breast. What else is there to say?

seeing him groping that girl

Freeze-frame stills from the video don't lie.

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 6.37.59 PM.png

That's called Old Man Copping A Feel. Tell me asshole, just how much closer would Joe Biden need to get for an old man boob squeeze? How much closer could Joe get and NOT cop a feel? What would you say if that was Trump in the picture squeezing a boob? How many girls have you done the above to and NOT gotten slapped and charged with sex assault? How far are you willing to go making a total ass of yourself trying to justify this while accusing Trump of being a pedo just for holding his daughter on his lap at some public event???

I just want to know, does this stuff get Joe hard for Jill? And at what age did he stop taking showers with her?

Perv's see what they want to see.
Speaking from experience?

He is obsessed with something that did not happen.
Yep, just my imagination, like your brain. Now just imagine that was Trump doing this in the photo--- you'd think--- WHAT???

Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.11.33 PM.png

And he held his hand there long enough to kiss her on the mouth. He's so close to her tit that he had to CUP HIS HAND to keep from pressing her boob flat.

Joe Bide, Sexual Predator.

Democrat Party, now taken over by SEX FREAKS and PERVS.

View attachment 788762

That's called Old Man Copping A Feel. Tell me asshole, just how much closer would Joe Biden need to get for an old man boob squeeze? How much closer could Joe get and NOT cop a feel? What would you say if that was Trump in the picture squeezing a boob? How many girls have you done the above to and NOT gotten slapped and charged with sex assault? How far are you willing to go making a total ass of yourself trying to justify this while accusing Trump of being a pedo just for holding his daughter on his lap at some public event???

I just want to know, does this stuff get Joe hard for Jill? And at what age did he stop taking showers with her?

LOL

Even those images show a gap between his palm and her breast. His fingers are touching her as he's applying a sticker above her breast.

But as 0311 observingly pointed out... pervs see what they want to see. It's your fantasy, perv.

To all the election deniers out there, you can't claim you won an election just by saying it, you need the actual votes to win. :laugh:
Oh and evidence suggesting the vote was tainted means nothing eh ? The deep state now proven to exist means nothing eh ? Everyday more and more is exposed, but that means nothing eh ?

You people are truly sick (sick in the head), big time bad.

It's flat outright amazing that this nation is somehow going along with corruption like it is, and I mean in your face corruption, and lie's that say it don't exist when it damned well does exist.

Then I hear (sad to say), some of these host on Fox News actually giving in be it here or there. You absolutely can't give in, not even a fraction of an inch.

Why ? Because the Democrat's won't give up not one damned inch in order to accommodate American's in a way that would make most American's happy. Nope they are cutting against the grain, and thank God their political clout and saw is dulling out badly or we'd all be cut to pieces by now.

Even those images show a gap between his palm and her breast.

Really? Point it out. You mean his wrist wasn't pressed against her chest too so it was OK for his finger to press against the fabric of her shirt covering her bra and nipple? So what you are saying is that it would be JUST FINE for me to grab your wife or daughter like this, too???

View attachment 788762

that is photoshop.
Kari Lake lost her case and the election. Article is GREAT

Forum List

Back