Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

LOL

Your desperation is funny...

... meanwhile, Trump remains the only president in U.S. history to be accused of pedophilia.
These people have serious mental problems. They need treatment and deprogramming.
CULTISTS that worship a HUMAN CHEETOH that is a VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR

Keri Lake lost her case. the article was informative.

I made nothing up. Stop lying.

Of course you have. You cite yourself as a legal authority constantly. You make up passages from the constitution that don't exist. You insist that Arizona judges have to follow your imagination, rather than actual Arizona caselaw.

You don't know what you're talking about.And you'll ignore anyone or anything that does, if they don't ape what you want to believe.

There's no grand conspiracy. You just have no idea how any of this works.

Of course you have. You cite yourself as a legal authority constantly. You make up passages from the constitution that don't exist. You insist that Arizona judges have to follow your imagination, rather than actual Arizona caselaw.

You don't know what you're talking about.And you'll ignore anyone or anything that does, if they don't ape what you want to believe.

There's no grand conspiracy. You just have no idea how any of this works.
I never said I was legal authority, you did. You have been talking to yourself more than you have to me. It must be a conspiracy.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I never said I was legal authority, you did. You have been talking to yourself more than you have to me. It must be a conspiracy.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You insist crimes were committed for no other than you believe they were. You've cited yourself as the constitution, literally making up imaginary passages. You've made up legal standards that you insist the Arizona judges are bound to...

....citing only yourself.

Your imagination isn't a legal standard. And its literally all you have.

old.jpg

The Minute Order was poorly written, and the Judge's stated preference for certain witnesses undermines its legal rulings. The case should be appealed, but the irony is that the current beneficiary of its ruling will have the power to veto any corrective legislation.

Last edited:
That has not worked and will not work on me. Keep it up, you look more and more like a gloating troll everyday.

Laughing.....nothing can penetrate your wall of willful ignorance. You'll ignore any source if it contradicts you. You'll even ignore your own standards if applied consistently.

Remember when you insisted that Lake was cheated because some polls showed her with a double digit lead? When I showed you some polls showing Biden with a double digit lead........you abandoned your entire argument.

Even you ignore you.

You insist crimes were committed for no other than you believe they were. You've cited yourself as the constitution, literally making up imaginary passages. You've made up legal standards that you insist the Arizona judges are bound to...

....citing only yourself.

Your imagination isn't a legal standard. And its literally all you have.
First, I am not the only one who believes crimes were committed. Second, I know the corrupt courts and lying media intend to use the same technique you do. Neither has any effect on what I and many, many others believe. When you get that through your stupid head you will be better off.

Laughing.....nothing can penetrate your wall of willful ignorance. You'll ignore any source if it contradicts you. You'll even ignore your own standards if applied consistently.

Remember when you insisted that Lake was cheated because some polls showed her with a double digit lead? When I showed you some polls showing Biden with a double digit lead........you abandoned your entire argument.

Even you ignore you.
That post was not to you. Why answer it?

The Minute Order was poorly written, and the Judge's stated preference for certain witnesses undermines its legal rulings.

Its the judge's job to assess credibility. Take Melissa Calrone, for example. She insisted that votes were being run 8 to 10 times each, to run up Biden's numbers.

The judge found the claim lacked credibility. First, because there would have been more votes than were on the voter rolls (there weren't). And there were a dozen observers on site, republican and democrat, and none reported any such thing.

Its the judge's job to assess credibility. Take Melissa Calrone, for example. She insisted that votes were being run 8 to 10 times each, to run up Biden's numbers.

The judge found the claim lacked credibility. First, because there would have been more votes than were on the voter rolls (there weren't). And there were a dozen observers on site, republican and democrat, and none reported any such thing.
Observers sitting six feet away. That is not observation that is just a show.

Observers sitting six feet away. That is not observation that is just a show.

You seem to not understand the role of an observer. Let me help.

Observers are there to observe the process.

Observers ARE NOT there however over the shoulders of workers and to pass judgement on individual votes. If they observe a process not being followed then they are not to interfere with the vote counters, they are to report their observations to (a) election officials running the process, and (b) their candidates legal team for after election action if needed.

WW

Gloating? Abso-Freak'n-Lutley.

Troll? Not so much. Laughing at someone flailing about widely isn't trolling.

WW
It is not flailing. It is pointing out that justice in this country is simply a thing of the past. People who approve of kangaroo courts are just putting off the inevitable results when the courts and fascists start coming for them.

You seem to not understand the role of an observer. Let me help.

Observers are there to observe the process.

Observers ARE NOT there however over the shoulders of workers and to pass judgement on individual votes. If they observe a process not being followed then they are not to interfere with the vote counters, they are to report their observations to (a) election officials running the process, and (b) their candidates legal team for after election action if needed.

WW
You cannot see shit from six feet away. Period.

You cannot see shit from six feet away. Period.

hub_6ftmattress_graphic.ashx

Sure you can. It's about the distance of a normal size bike.

You can very well see what a person is doing.

Again observers are allowed to watch the process, they are not there to interfere with the process.

WW

hub_6ftmattress_graphic.ashx

Sure you can. It's about the distance of a normal size bike.

You can very well see what a person is doing.

Again observers are allowed to watch the process, they are not there to interfere with the process.

WW
You cannot see the way the ballot is marked unless you are Superman. Get fucking real.

Forum List

Back