Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

Well AZ republicans you had better watch Maricopa county very closely in 24... because they are bold and will do it again.....

JGalt is a nut bag just like yourself! Evidence :abgg2q.jpg:

Keri Lake lost the case. Nod if you comprehend this. Read the article! I did. Great article by the way. Once again proves no election meddling.
And yet you failed miserably flat on your face to refute one single article of the thousands on his thread which is why you retreated here. :rofl: love your logic thst when you can’t refute facts you dismiss that person as a nutjub,do you even read what your posting?:rofl: We all know your a sockpuppet,the only question is if your banker or not.he is the only other one on here who debates in the same way you do like a five year old.:rofl:the only nut job is you posting THAT article on his thread as your rebuttal to his evidence retreating to this thread after getting checkmated by him.yeah we all know you read the article,give it a rest already you sound like a broken record.Kari lake lost to election meddling,nod if you comprehend this. :uhoh3:

Yeah we all know you read this bullshit article,we All also know you did not read one single article on j galts thread kid and cried when you saw the thread. :itsok:

Last edited:
All you can say is conspiracy because you have nothing else. Anyone can see justice was ignored and denied.

Pretty much everybody knows that’s all he has to say is conspiracy sense he is afraid to tackle evidence and yeah if you were a betting man you would be rich thst the sockpuppet is both dumb and dishonest,his nose has grown miles long on this thread and sounds like a broken record just t repeating the same thing millions of times,great article and advertises it he he does not read articles that don’t lie or support his lies.i strongly suspect this sockpuppet is banker,he is the only other one I know of that debates like a five year old the same as he does.

This sockpuppet shill has grown tiresome.i gave him and his buttbuddy lover multi vitamin multiple chances to address my post that counters this article and they both ran off,one more trollboy to add to ignore,this kid is a joke and a waste of time just seeking attention that’s why I’m putting my money this sockpuppet is banker.

Last edited:
To all the election deniers out there, you can't claim you won an election just by saying it, you need the actual votes to win. :laugh:

sorry but you re a dumb ass...you strongly defend an incestous pedophile in the wh and girls with penises

Who defends this pedophile...?

pedophile.jpg

View attachment 787958

So despite showing video of the sham signature verification, this judge says there is no law that explicitly tells us that you have to take more than 2 seconds to verify a signature.

Making it all a joke. The judge is just repeating the bad law as written. Meanwhile, I can state with some authority that there are only about 200 people in the United States actually legally qualified to determine a forgery from a genuine signature, so I wonder how these people do it, I'd really like to know because it takes years of study, otherwise, you are just guessing. Forgeries can pass as looking authentic (that is what makes them good forgeries) while most people have 2-3 different signatures that may look quite different yet are genuine yet all written by the same person.

Often times, you need pages of writing sometimes to tell for sure, so I'd really love to see how these people are doing it.

Making it all a joke. The judge is just repeating the bad law as written. Meanwhile, I can state with some authority that there are only about 200 people in the United States actually legally qualified to determine a forgery from a genuine signature, so I wonder how these people do it, I'd really like to know because it takes years of study, otherwise, you are just guessing. Forgeries can pass as looking authentic (that is what makes them good forgeries) while most people have 2-3 different signatures that may look quite different yet are genuine yet all written by the same person.

Often times, you need pages of writing sometimes to tell for sure, so I'd really love to see how these people are doing it.
They're making uneducated guesses apparently.

You people all got some thing for little Ivanka? Because that is all you people ever bring up, meanwhile, you are spit to her.

You should focus on THIS instead.

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 2.25.12 AM.png

Your nose grows miles long as always pinochio..trollboy you are in no position to toot the horn of the article when you can’t comprehend j galts FACTS child. :rofl:
if JGalt posted "facts" why do they not hold water in a court of law?

Kari lake lost her case. Another one bites the dust. The sooner you acknowledge the evidence is nothing more than pie in the sky conspiracy, you will take your first step towards recovery.

You people all got some thing for little Ivanka? Because that is all you people ever bring up, meanwhile, you are spit to her.

You should focus on THIS instead.

View attachment 788239

LOL

Your desperation is funny...

... meanwhile, Trump remains the only president in U.S. history to be accused of pedophilia.

The word of liars and a judges opinion is all you have.

What I have is the actual election results. And every court ruling on them.

What you have is an absurdly complicated story that gets more absurd with every layer of complexity you add to it.

And every time you lose (which is always), you add yet another layer to your leaning tower of batshit.

1684943116467.png

Its like the concept of Projection decided it wanted a holiday. So it condensed itself into human form, called it self Kari and drove to the grand canyon.

Forum List

Back