Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

I see you are afraid to admit as well your gayboy lover the sockpuppet shill,has meltdowns and repeats the same thing over and over when he can’t refute evidence and not only thst, his fucked up logic he has that he somehow thinks Lake losing the election addresses the massive evidence that j galt gave on his thread of the 2020 election fraud.how he received a major ass beating on thst thread so he retreated to this thread to avoid hanging around there fir more ass beatings. :rofl: You so t touch that subject sense it means admitting he is a mental case with logic like that and then runs from thst thread to this thread.:rofl:

If you were mature,you would admit his logic is fucked and tell him he is not helping your case at all but you don’t want to tell him the truth on that thst he can’t debate or admit to me his logic is fucked:rofl:
You are talking to your self CULTIST :itsok:
Trump lost, Kari Lake lost, do you see a pattern?
KERI LAKE LOST HER CASE. NOW MOVE ON IN YOUR LIFE. TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME

From the article
Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter A. Thompson said Lake failed to prove her claim that Maricopa County did not verify signatures on mail ballots as required by law.

soon as you debunk this evidence that trump lost because of vote fraud that you ran off from you can say that,till then shut the fuck up sockpuppet troll.

oh and as far as Lake is concerned,you have shit all over your face in embarrassment. :auiqs.jpg:

She presented plenty of new evidence.
She showed that as many as 300,000 mail-in ballots weren't properly verified for signatures.
None of them were rejected even when thousands of signatures didn't match.

The Courts setup and approved the following:
1.) You can't monitor drop boxes within 500yds or other BS.
2.) No one is allowed to review GOVT camera of drop boxes.
3.) No one is allowed to access SIGNATURE SCANS or the Envelopes (destroyed at opening?)
4.) Machine errors affecting a big number of Ballots in 60% of wealthy suburb voters is allowed.
5.) Simply going thru the motions on SIG review is sufficient.

Court has approved Election Fraud is legal (2022), same as they did in 2020.

i just gave you an embarrassing ass beating there so badly you will never be able to sit down again without screaming in pain. :auiqs.jpg:
Love how these paid shills of the dnc like clayton like the sockpuppets who pretends to be a newbie,and multivitamin try to laugh off these facts when they are cornered against the wall with nowhere to run knowing they have been checkmated so they go into major deflection mode to avoid admitting defeat just as their handlers instruct them to.:rofl:

Or.....your conspiracy isn't.

Kari Lake was a dogshit candidate. She had no relevant experience. And ran on conspiracies that the electorate wasn't motivated by. She lost to an immaculately qualified candidate.

Nobody wants those experiencenced F'ng up the Country. Trump or Lake are 1000X imptovement.

Love how these paid shills of the dnc like clayton like the sockpuppets who pretends to be a newbie,and multivitamin try to laugh off these facts when they are cornered against the wall with nowhere to run knowing they have been checkmated so they go into major deflection mode to avoid admitting defeat just as their handlers instruct them to.:rofl:
I want my $$$ DNC are you listening? Hillary, yooohoo see me? :dance:

Kari, you watching? Look at this :itsok: :badgrin:

Loser! Lost the election and lost the case. GREAT ARTICLE. Full of FACTS and TRUTH! :p

The reason I didn't mention it...
It doesn't exist.

Keri Lake lost her case. yes, it is true. read the article. It is all spelled out for you.
Hey hypocrite,shut the fuck up kid when YOU wont even read the links of evidence of exhaustive research of massive vote fraud in the 2020 election on j galts thread and then posted the results of LAKES election and claimed you somehow won the debate but cowardly ran off to this thread knowing you were suffering a major ass beating on that thread so you retreated here. :rofl:

Last edited:
I want my $$$ DNC are you listening? Hillary, yooohoo see me? :dance:

Kari, you watching? Look at this :itsok: :badgrin:

Loser! Lost the election and lost the case. GREAT ARTICLE. Full of FACTS and TRUTH! :p
Keep acting dumb you are not a paid shill.your nose is still growing miles long kid more and more everytime you open your mouth.that pathetic article is miles apart as being an amateur from all the excellent throughly researched articles on j galts thread of evidence of massive vote fraud thst you ran off from of the 2020 election fraud and you clearly got reading comprehension problems the fact that article AGAIN does not counter post# 195 of mine. :itsok: Hey stupid fuck,fir the millionth time,that pathetic article does not counter post # 195 of mine which you pretend was never posted so shut the fuck up already how that article is great and true with facts LIAR.

Last edited:
Hey hypocrite,shut the fuck up kid when YOU wont even read the links of evidence of exhaustive research of massive vote fraud in the 2020 election on j galts thread and then posted the results of LAKES election and claimed you somehow won the debate but cowardly ran off to this thread knowing you were suffering a major ass beating on that thread so you retreated here.
NO :funnyface: :smoochEE:

Keri lake lost fair and square and then she took her case to court and LOST.
Do you comprehend the article?

KERI LAKE LOST HER CASE (whoo a rhyme:aargh:) say it three times three times fast or even backwards
EITHER WAY IT IS A FACT :disbelief::abgg2q.jpg::pinkygirly:

Keep acting dumb you are not a paid shill.your nose is still growing miles long kid more and more everytime you open your mouth.that pathetic article is miles apart from all the excellent throughly researched articles on j galts thread of evidence of massive vote fraud thst you ran off from and you clearly got reading comprehension problems the fact that article AGAIN does not counter post# of mine.
JGalt is a nut bag just like yourself! Evidence :abgg2q.jpg:

Keri Lake lost the case. Nod if you comprehend this. Read the article! I did. Great article by the way. Once again proves no election meddling.

You cannot find something when you get 0 cooperation and are being intimidated.
So you invented a FOURTH conspiracy to excuse the hapless failure of your THIRD conspiracy which you used explain why your SECOND conspiracy didn't work, itself an excuse for why your FIRST conspiracy was a dud.

Each layer of elaboration you invent makes your nonsense story more implausible, more ludicrous, more fantastical.

Reality is simple and pretty boring.

Trump and Kari just lost.

Nobody wants those experiencenced F'ng up the Country. Trump or Lake are 1000X imptovement.

Says you. Alas, there aren't nearly enough of you to carry the elections.

Why would any rational person want a know-nothing like Lake, who had never so much as lead a PTA meeting, let alone a state government? She had never run a business, never served in the military, never been a legislator, never written a bill, never worked in an executive branch, never worked in government, never lead...anything.

She was a newscaster, right out of college. And stayed a newscaster until her failed bid for governor.

She predictably lost to the a former legislator, the former senate minority leader, the former secretary of State, a woman who had decades of government service and experience under her belt.

Your conspiracy is not only void of supporting evidence...its completely unnecessary.

Lake was an awful candidate and lost. Hobbs was better candidate and won.

Laughing.....every court to hear Kari laughed her out of it. She failed to prove her case. What's 'fake' about acknowledging what every judge to ever hear the Big Lie found?

What BOTH of Trump's investigations into the election found?

What the DOJ 's investigation found?

What Trump's own AG found?

What every state investigation found?
What every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official count, audit, forensic audit, state tally or electoral vote found?

Your desperate, willful ignorance simply isn't our problem.

So you invented a FOURTH conspiracy to excuse the hapless failure of your THIRD conspiracy which you used explain why your SECOND conspiracy didn't work, itself an excuse for why your FIRST conspiracy was a dud.

Each layer of elaboration you invent makes your nonsense story more implausible, more ludicrous, more fantastical.

Reality is simple and pretty boring.

Trump and Kari just lost.
All you can say is conspiracy because you have nothing else. Anyone can see justice was ignored and denied.

All you can say is conspiracy because you have nothing else. Anyone can see justice was ignored and denied.
A conspiracy is a story you made up, backed by nothing

And all you have is one made up story used to excuse the failure of another.

All the way down.

All that says is that Maricopa county can cheat anyway they wish and the courts will cover for them.

Or, if you're reading the actual ruling, that Lake failed to prove that Maricopa county cheated at all.

You keep hallucinating 'alternate' versions of rulings, alternate versions of reports, alternate versions of the constitution.

I'll stick with the originals, thanks.

NO :funnyface: :smoochEE:

Keri lake lost fair and square and then she took her case to court and LOST.
Do you comprehend the article?

KERI LAKE LOST HER CASE (whoo a rhyme:aargh:) say it three times three times fast or even backwards
EITHER WAY IT IS A FACT :disbelief::abgg2q.jpg::pinkygirly:
Your nose grows miles long as always pinochio..trollboy you are in no position to toot the horn of the article when you can’t comprehend j galts FACTS child. :rofl:

It will be appealed.

Who who? The Arizona Supreme Court that already rejected her every claim, backing NOTHING she said?

And what does it matter to you if she appeals? When she predictably loses on appeal, you'll just fold whoever ruled against her into your absurdly complicated, wildly complex, fantastically elaborate conspiracy.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it, tinfoil.

Forum List

Back