Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

I don't bet with conservatives. I've seen too many times where they Welsh on bets when they lose.

Y'all have no character or morals and you live in a backwards universe where up is down and from where you're disconnected from reality.
Your last sentence is projection. We have seen the kind of morality you support. None whatsoever.

Why don't you tell us? I seriously doubt there is such a law.
The law doesn’t stipulate any length of time. Only that they check. And they did check.

And that’s why Kari Lake’s lawsuit failed. You can’t claim they violated the law because they didn’t look at the signature long enough when the law doesn’t say how long they should look.

Okay, please show where I denied the PRESIDENTIAL results. Just one.
If you can't, will you then just shut the fuck up?

:smoke:
didn't take long. surely there is more.

now claim that you were joking. wink wink.

The law doesn’t stipulate any length of time. Only that they check. And they did check.

And that’s why Kari Lake’s lawsuit failed. You can’t claim they violated the law because they didn’t look at the signature long enough when the law doesn’t say how long they should look.
If that is the way you want elections run expect more court cases until this corrupt system makes voting meaningless. It is what you people want.

If that is the way you want elections run expect more court cases until this corrupt system makes voting meaningless. It is what you people want.
You’re trying to make voting meaningless with these nonsense lawsuits. Why vote when a Republican is just going to find a way to get your vote taken away from you for bullshit reasons?

What about all the unproven accusations against Trump? Why aren't those politicians punished. Your story just shows how very wrong things are in the country. You seem to be reveling in this country's destruction.
Reveling in the destruction of magaturds most likely. I can get behind that.

why don't you look your offal up yerself?
Because I think you found the only one.
I'm not a birther, and I don't think the elections were stolen.
I do believe they need to tweak security measures so there is
no wiggle room for corruption.

You’re trying to make voting meaningless with these nonsense lawsuits. Why vote when a Republican is just going to find a way to get your vote taken away from you for bullshit reasons?
They are not nonsense. That election was run like shit and everyone knows it. That a court can ignore real facts is a joke and it is not justice. You want a fascist government. Just fucking admit it. You want people who disagree crushed. You POS.

Because I think you found the only one.
I'm not a birther, and I don't think the elections were stolen.
I do believe they need to tweak security measures so there is
no wiggle room for corruption.
Wiggle room? They have a grand ballroom.

Because an expert said it is not possible.

There was no expert nor evidence on motion-in-time study that show that claim.

The Lake "expert" was one on handwriting analysis, not man/machine interactions, visual recognition times, mental evaluations, and then manual manipulations. A field commonly referred to as Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering.

If the Lake team wanted to inject such a claim into the court for evidence, maybe they should have found an expert in the relevant field.

WW

They are not nonsense. That election was run like shit and everyone knows it. That a court can ignore real facts is a joke and it is not justice. You want a fascist government. Just fucking admit it. You want people who disagree crushed. You POS.
Of course they’re nonsense. This is all just finding a way of taking away our votes because you don’t like how we voted.

Admit it. You have no idea if even one of these votes was fraudulent but you want hundreds of thousands of them destroyed. People having their vote taken away who did nothing wrong. What do you say to them?

That’s actually fascist.

Forum List

Back